12🎀

The Conversation.

We entered the class and met few people.
Some were reading, some gisting, while others were in pairs doing the normal love talk. I sat down anxiously and he sat opposite me.

"So... Is there any problem? I asked.

"Uhm... I just wanna.....Uhm... Can you be my partner for the Chemistry Project?" He asked.

"ME?" I asked in utmost shock.

"Yes please, the project is starting tomorrow and we have to choose a partner" He replied.

"What of all those your.....You know.... Bodyguard-like girls?"
I didn't even know how the statement came out of my mouth. I just knew I asked. He laughed.

"I don't have a bodyguard-like girl like you said. They just keep following me around" He replied

"Why did you decide to choose me?"

"I just decided......that's all" He said, though I didn't believe him.

"I'll be your partner if........." I stopped and bit my lips and then continued.
"You don't snub me"

He looked intensely at me and said "I won't" I nodded.

I was dying of happiness with the way he looked at me.

"I guess that's all" He said and stood up. He then bent towards me, like he forgot to say something. He placed his right thumb on my lips and said

"Don't ever bite those lips..... again. He removed his thumb and left the class.

"Omg!omg! What just happened? Harry touched me! Harry touched my lips!" I thought joyfully.

I was over joyous but pretended to be calm because of the people in the class.

"I still can't believe this.......or is this a dream?" I thought to myself.

I walked to my seat and sat down. For the first time in my life, I had the courage to put my school bag on Harry's sit.

I smiled and smiled, replaying and replaying how Harry looked at me. It was so romantic!

"New friend" I heard someone call. It was Henry. "Oh..Hi" I greeted him.

He sat on Harry's sit and carried my bag on his leg. "I hope I'm not disturbing?" He asked.

"Not at all" I lied. He was really disturbing because I wanted to think of Harry.

I later left for the hostel after collecting my bag from him.

Tasha and Jane were on their respective beds when I entered.
I sighed and dropped my bag.

"What's up girl?" They asked. I smiled "Harry asked me to be his partner for the project tomorrow"

"The chemistry project? Seriously?" Tasha asked in surprised.

"Yes"

"Omg!!" She exclaimed.

Jane just smiled. "Well that's good for you.....maybe he has finally fallen for you" Jane said

"Tomorrow, you must dress well
for the day one of the project.
Tasha said.

"I'll do your make up and style your hair for you. You've always poured it down you know Jane said.

"Aw....that's sweet of you guys!" I said and smiled. I then went to bed. "I think Harry likes meeeeee!" I muttered very silently to myself.

I then remembered as he placed his hands on my lips and said those romantic words.

Don't ever bite those lips!!! Aww.
What does this mean huh?? Means if I bite it again at his front, he might be tempted to... Aww.

I blushed right away. That was all I thought about till I slept.