24🎀

Love Me? Then Stay.

I woke up later and decided not to go for Afternoon Prep because of the fear of meeting Harry even though I was no longer in his class. I might still see him outside or anywhere

"Aren't you going to prepare for dinner? We have just 10 minutes left"
Jane said to me.

"Oh seriously? How many hours did I sleep then?
Thanks for telling me"

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face, then I returned to the room and met Tasha and Jane, dressing up.

I thought of an idea.
"Jane.....I don't think I'll be able to make it to the Diners this evening. I feel a little bit sick.... I also don't have appetite. Please can you help me tell that to the Teacher marking names?"

"No wonder you've been sleeping since. Take care" She said.

"Sorry. Tasha added.
I smiled and climbed my bed.

They returned later and told me Harry and Henry fought again.

"W-wait why?"

"We don't know. We met them fighting when we entered.

"That's serious. At least I'm not the cause this time" I said.

"How sure are you?
How could someone inside the hostel possibly cause a fight in the Diners?"

"Well.....it's their business. How's your health anyway?" She asked.

I faked a cough and replied.
"I'm better now. I just need to rest"

"Okay"

"Thanks!" I said.

************************

I woke up the next morning and got prepared for the day's work.

How would today even be? Well, let's see.

I waited for Tasha and Jane to be done and we went to the Diners together.

"I heard you were not feeling well yesterday night. How are you feeling now?" Max said as I sat down.

"I'm better a lot now. thanks for the care"

"Anytime" He replied.

"You don't look sick..or are you pretending to be? So that Harry can come and beg you?" Henry said, laughing.

I was angry but pretended not to be and I didn't reply him.

Max signalled at him to stop but he didn't.

"I'm asking a question.....He continued.

"Oh really? Are you? You don't look like someone who deserves an answer to any question. Moreso, I don't give reply to stupid questions. I said boldly.

My reply pained him and I was very sure of that.

He pretended to be fine and feigned a smile.

"But to be candid, my brother can't like you back. So just forget about him" He said again.

"You know what? When your tired of ranting, you'd shut that useless, odour-invaded thing hanging under your nose you call mouth......up"

I said this.....and didn't hear a word from him till we finished eating.😂

I went to my new class and met Ben, the former owner of my new seat.

"You are the one I'm exchanging seats with right?" He said.

"Yeah"

"Alright. Could you please help me with some of my notebooks to that class? He requested.

"What to do? I'm still avoiding Harry!"

"Okay... No issues" I said. I packed a few of his notebooks and textbooks, then followed him.

I entered my former class and everyone looked at me like I betrayed them.

"I'm sorry..the principal caused it!"

We reached my former seat and met Harry folding his arms. He appeared to be thinking deeply about something.

"But God....I really prayed I should meet Harry bowing his head... How come he isn't? You always answer my prayers... Why not this time?"

I quickly bent to fix Ben's books into his new desk.

Then I heard Harry say.

"If you truly love someone.........stay with the person. If not, that might be your worst regret"

"Didn't I hear correctly? Or am I dreaming again?"

I looked up at him in shock and he looked more shocked than I was.

"Why was he shocked too?"