5🎀

First Prep With Harry.

"Look, I'm scared. I'm scared of what those bullies would do to you. I'm scared of what people would say about us. I'm scared of hurting you" He said as he pulled me in his arms and hugged me.

I sank into his broad chest and inhaled his nice cologne. He separated a little from me and placed his two hands on my shoulders. He moved his head closer to my ear and whispered. "I love you and I............"

"Princess! It's time for afternoon study. It's not compulsory, are you interested?" Tasha asked, disrupting my sleep and of course, my dream. I sat up and stretched.

"Ok, thanks. I think I am" I said in a sleepy tone. "I wanna go choose a seat, and arrange my books" I furthered.

"Ok, I woke you up to tell you that" Tasha concluded and closed her eyes. My books were not really many so I put them in a small green sack.

I washed the sleep off my eyes with water and I changed my clothes. I changed into a black gown that reached my knee. I poured down my hair. If there was anything I liked about myself, it would be my long golden hair. I smiled as I admired myself in the mirror.

"Hey, be careful, this is the time boys have with their girlfriends. Jane suddenly said.

"You not sleeping?" I asked her
"Yeah, I will have trouble sleeping in the night if I sleep now" She replied.

I nodded and stepped out of the room, not before saying "It's not like I have a boyfriend"

I walked around the school compound, admiring everything I saw. It was true what Jane said. I was the only girl not hanging around with a boy.

I remembered my dream and smiled.

"God......I can't believe I'm smiling.

Why do I keep dreaming about him?" I pondered. I then saw Harry. My heart skiped a beat.

He was talking to a girl. I planned to ignore them and walk away. I wasn't ready to cause a scene again. But I overheard a little of their conversation.

"Please, I love you Harry, just give me a chance" The girl said. "I'm sorry, I'm not interested in stuffs like that. Harry replied, walking away. I quickly doubled my pace so that he wouldn't think I'm part of his so called fans.

I entered my class. He entered too. The class was empty apart from the two of us that were inside. I felt suffocated. I didn't know where to choose as my seat so I decided to ask him.

"Excuse me, please where are the empty seats in this class?" I asked. I didn't get any reply, well, much expected.

I walked quietly in between the rows and columns of the chairs and tables, looking for any empty seat without books but it was in vain. I became frustrated and tired.

"Urrggg!" I said to myself. "Please, This would be seriously easier if you tell me" I said as I moved to him. He was reading a book. "Excuse me" I said. He didn't move an inch. "How do people still like this snub?"
I thought.

"The only empty seat in this class......." He paused and looked at me. "Is here" he continued, tapping the chair beside him.

I looked at him. "So this is what you found so hard to say? You this snub" I thought.
I looked at him and took my face.

"Well, thanks" I managed to say. He didn't reply, as expected.

I started arranging my books beside him, in my desk. There was a tense silence in the class.

When I was done with arranging, I wanted to see what they've been taught so far. "Excuse me, please I need your lesson notes." I said to him.

"I'm busy right now. He said, not looking at me.

"He even managed to reply" I thought.

"But they're in my desk" He added tapping the table behind him. I stood up to look for alternatives.

"If you can take them....without disturbing me." he said, looking straight into my eyes, I quickly took my face away.

"Sure" I replied, pretending to be bold.

His elbows were on the desk, If not, It would have been easier to take the notes.
I bent towards him, my hair falling on the desk, and of course, his elbow. I was thinking he was going to scream at me but he didn't. I started removing his books one after the other.

My arm was already aching me so I stopped, but I was still bent towards him.
"Please, can you just help me with the remaining notes in your desk?" I asked.
He stretched out his hand
"What the heck is he trying to do?" I thought.

He moved his hands to my hair and touched the ones on his desk.
"Your hair........ disturbs me" He said in the lowest and coolest voice I've ever heard.

"Oh" I said and stood straight.

He brought out his remaining books and gave them to me. "Thanks" I said, sitting down.