34🎀

Ten Minutes.

"Just open your eyes" the voice said.

"Why? Were they closed before?"

"What nonsense are you talking about Ces?"

My mom?

Tears dropped as I opened my eyes and saw my mom.

"This is your first day at Greenfield Academy, you can't be late, I allowed you to sleep for 10 more minutes and you don't want to wake up again?" She asked smiling as she pulled me up.

"This was a dream? No no..it can't be." I screamed as I cried uncontrollably.

"Ces? What is wrong?"

"I.. I dreamt" I stammered.

"You dreamt? For just 10 minutes I told you to sleep again?"

"You won't understand mom. I resumed Greenfield already and I've spent many months! I even fell in love." I cried out.

"In just a 10 minutes sleep?"

"It was worth more than that, mom."

"I'm sorry my baby, I shouldn't have allowed you to sleep again.
This is not the first time you're sad about a dream so just let this one go. I made a great mistake by letting you sleep again."

She embraced me and patted my back.
"Now go and prepare for your new school."

"So this is really going to start all over again?" I said, wiping my tears.

"Yes honey, and you already know everything that is going to happen. You can make changes yourself." Mom assured.

I nodded and walked to the bathroom.

When I finished bathing, I dressed up and ate. Then I bid Dad goodbye. Mom drove me to Greenfield and we were there in a few hours.

When we arrived, it was exactly like my dream, I knew exactly where my class was. It was same.

"I'll leave you to yourself now. Mom loves you." She kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Bye mom."

She drove off and I walked to the Principal's office. He was talking to a  student so I waited outside.

"New student?" I heard him say. He had probably seen me from his window.

I nodded and entered.

"Welcome, what's your name." He asked.

"Princess Mason."

"Have we met before?" The student that was talking to the Principal suddenly said.

I looked at him and it turned out to be Harry, from my dream.

"Oh my God."

"You look familiar, I'm Harry Carter, nice meeting you."

"You look familiar too, nice meeting you." I replied with a smile.

THE END.

Thanks for reading my book. I love y'all. 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️