7🎀

The Weirdo.

I was so mad about how Harry behaved. It really hit me. He now saw me as one of those girls that were dying for him. Well actually, I was, but I didn't make it obvious at all because nothing could suddenly spring up between the two of us and if something even managed to spring up in one way or the other, those his fans who loves bullying would kill me.

I walked silently to our room. I met Tasha and Jane on my bed, eagerly waiting for my arrival.

"Welcome!!" They chorused. I nodded and dropped my bag.
"So how was it?" Tasha asked, smiling. I went to Jane and placed my hand on her forehead.

"Do you have a fever? Or you are sick somewhere in your head? How dare you ask me that? Haven't I told you guys that bla bla bla bla bla bla" I described, using a deep tone.
Jane and Tasha started to laugh.

"But seriously, was that how he said it?" Tasha asked.

"There's no point in lying" I replied, undressing, for a bath.
"I don't like him anymore. He wasn't like this before" Tasha said.

"But how could he be like this? Or he has some kind of brain tumor? Or could he be allergic to females?" Jane said.

I laughed.

"No, I'm serious" She replied.
I sighed and went to bath.

When I came back from the bathroom, Tasha had slept.

"So you don't have a partner for the party now" Jane said.
realistically.

"Sadly yes" I replied.

Jane shook her head. "Well, my boyfriend and I have planned to wear pink and blue. He'll wear a blue blazer with matching trousers and I'll wear a pink gown. Oh God, Can't wait till tomorrow" she said eagerly.

I smiled. "But normally, what's the program for? I mean.....why is it done?" I asked

"Actually, it's our tradition here. Every 7th Saturday of a year. Our predecessors told us it is done to strengthen our school's unity and peace but we have turned it into a way of knowing people's present boyfriends and girlfriends" Jane whispered.

"So what should I do now?" I asked.

"Hmmm... Maybe you should do what I did during my own time when I was still single" she replied.

"Really? What did you do?" I asked.

"Throughout the program, I hid at the passage behind the hall, at least, nobody would see you there and they won't see you in class either but you should still dress nicely in case the plan goes wrong"

"Okay, thanks for the advice" I said.

lunch time came, we went to the diners dine to eat. I didn't really have an appetite because of what Harry said to me. I looked at Tasha.

"Hey" I whispered

"Huh?" She replied

"Care for?" I asked, raising my food a little bit up.

"Yeah" She whispered.

I passed the food to her and bowed my head, completely ignoring Harry who was just looking at the table, lost in thought.

I heard people leaving. I raised my head and looked at everyone, then Harry.

"God......why have you made this boy so handsome? I really really hate my self for this!" I thought as I stood up.

He stood too as if he wanted to apologize or something but I knew I was only imagining things. I ignored him and walked to where Tasha and Jane were.
We went back to our rooms.

I searched for cloth to wear for the party. My eyes went straight to a shiny silver gown full of crystals at the neck and hips region. My mom bought it for me a a year before.

"If only Harry could see me on this" I thought. "OMG, am I thinking of that snub again?"

I slapped my head and folded the dress on my bed. Jane and Tasha were talking about how they'll do their hair when I went to bed.

When I woke up, it was free time since siesta was over. I washed my face and headed to the class.
I had an assignment I planned to do.

I entered the class and met Harry as expected. Always in the class!

I ignored him and sat. The atmosphere was tense because we were the only two in that part of the class and we were even sitting beside each other.

I did my assignments quickly so as to leave that class as soon as possible.

He was reading a book, facing my direction. He suddenly dropped the book and started looking at me.
I hated it. I was uncomfortable.
I mustered up some courage and talked.

"Excuse me, I know you're not interested in girls or anything like that and I know you're meditating something, but please face another side while doing so" He gave no reply.

I finished up my assignment and stood up. He stood too. I was about turning to go when my leg hit the desk and I slipped. I was embarrassed.

I thought I would fall flat on the floor but Harry caught me and steadied me. I was quite impressed.

I suddenly met myself on the floor again. "What the heck just happened?" I said to myself. I saw Harry already leaving the class. It really made me angry and I ran to him, blocking his way.

"Excuse me" He said in a low tone.
"No, I won't. Until I finish what I wanna say" I replied, moving closer to him.

He folded his hands, ready to listen.
"You should have just left me to fall, why did you first hold me when you knew you would still leave me?" I said.

"Get out of my way" He said again, this time, his getting louder.

"I'm not done talking and you haven't answered my question" I said, folding my hands.

"I didn't save you, I just prevented you from staining my desk" he replied and walked away, leaving me dumbfounded.