31🎀

My Next Boyfriend Target.

We had finished clearing the room. Tasha sat quietly on her bed while Jane... Well, looks like she had slept already.

I sat on my own bed, still in shock, thinking of whom the perpetrator would be.

We haven't even started our relationship, see what these jealous fools have done. What if we start? What if we tell everyone? They'll cut of my head? This is so bad. If they really like Harry, they should tell him. What would they achieve by doing all these? I thought angrily.

"Jane, I've finally ended things with him." I suddenly heard Tasha say.

"You did? Seriously?" Jane sat up and folded her arms. It was obvious she was ready for a gist.

I thought she was sleeping.

"Yes, I did. He should probably be crying by now." Tasha replied, winking at Jane.

"You  wicked girl."  Jane replied, laughing.

I just told him I don't want him anymore. That's all.

Is there something about these girls I haven't realized yet? Why do they suddenly seem like bad people? Or it's just my thoughts?

"What have you guys been hiding from me huh. I don't know about that Tasha." I said, just to see what their reaction would be.

"You're talking like it's everything you always tell us." Tasha fired back.

"Hmmm, okay." I replied quietly, I wasn't ready for an argument.

"I broke up with Wesley. That's  what happened." She said, after staring at me for some minutes

"Oh, I didn't even know it was him you were dating." I replied in surprise.

"Hmm, so......Tell us Princess. What have you been hiding from us all these while, you look like you are keeping a big secret??" Jane said.

Should I risk our love and tell them?

"Honestly I'm not hiding anything." I replied, folding my blanket.

"Okay, let me ask the question directly. There was a day I saw you and Harry, talking at the Library. What were you guys talking about so seriously? Tasha questioned.

"I... That day, he wanted to explain some stuffs about the Chemistry Practical to me." I lied.

"Really? Why didn't you do it in your class then?" Jane said, grinning at me.

"Because of Henry.. why else do you think he won't want to do it in our class?"

"Why didn't you do it in his class then? Your former class?"

God these people ask a lot of questions...urggggg!!!!

"I begged him about that. I didn't want that look again."

"What look?"

"The way you guys looked at me when I entered the class that list time like I was a traitor or something."

"Hmmmm"  Jane said.

"So wait... what were you guys thinking before??" I asked laughing.

"We thought you've enchanted him or something. I would have spanked your head. Harry is the most handsome and intelligent boy in this school. No one can have him that easily." Tasha replied.

"Oh, that can never happen. Harry of all people. We were only talking about the practical, that's all." I said.

She then smied.

This is strange, if my closest friends are not in support of our relationship, then who will?

"I thought so too, I told you nothing could be going on between the two of them. Jane said,

They've even talked about me. This is more serious than I thought.

Soon, I heard no sound anymore.  I crossed my arms and thought of everything that happened that day and for the first time, I  regretted coming to that school.

What kind of school is this that when many people likes a particular person, they do everything possible to move people away from the person. Huh.

Honestly, if this is how it's going to be, I don't think I can go on.

I then turned to Tasha and tapped her

"Huh." She said sleepily.

"What if we are dating? I and Harry? What would happen?"

After a very long and meaningless laughter, she replied.

"I love the way you dream Princess. Infact, don't even dream about it because it can never happen.... because........"
She then paused for a while and continued.

"Harry is my next boyfriend target, I broke up with Wesley because of that." She said and yawned.

Next Chapter out soon 🎀
Love you  💜