26🎀

Harry's Princess.

I got back to class and sat.

"That idiot made me loose my appetite"

"There you are Princess"
I heard from afar. I turned and saw Tina.

"Hey dear". I replied.

"Hope you're enjoying my class?" She asked, smiling.

"Yes. Much more better than my former class"

Though I miss Harry.

"That's nice to hear.
How are you coping with your new seat partner?"

"Well, I'm coping" I replied.

"That's good too" she said.

"How's Harry too.....in the Diners?" I asked in a low tone.

"Harry is so cool! He is very handsome. I love the way he eats. He gets handsome more and more everyday. His appearance is always on point. He is so neat! His scent is very nice too. His looks can feed me throughout a..."

"Cut the crap girl! I know right?"

"I know all that already. I'm asking if you're coping or not" I replied, frowning.

"Oh, that? Only a dumbass fool won't cope with someone like Harry. I only have one problem.. He doesn't look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! But I'll make sure I have him to myself before the end of this week" She said, stroking her hair with her hands to demonstrate what she just said.

"Have I made the right decision God? Is Tina the right person for me to exchange with? Anyway, Harry is very good at ignoring. That's his talent" I thought and laughed.

"W....what? Are you making jest of me? She asked, feigning a punch.

"No, I'm not"

"Okay Princess, see you later" she said, jogging off.

"You too" I replied.

Just then, I saw Harry entering the class.

"This is no more funny......I've started seeing Harry now everywhere I go....I saw him at the Cafe earlier. Now in my class.
What could Harry probably be looking for here? Nothing...yeah nothing. My weird imaginations brought him here and now I'm going to return him to the Cafe where he really was...and how am I going to do that? I'm going to stop thinking of him. That's how"

"Are you busy? I heard him say.

"Now he's even talking in my imaginations.. like.. wow!"

"Princess, let's talk". He said, sitting on Henry's seat.

"Wow, he's even sitting on Henry's seat. Henry of all people... This is so funny. This is no more an imagination. I think I'm now dreaming!"
I thought, smiling.

"I wish it was true though"

He then tapped me.
"Princess"

"God, I think it's real!"

"Hi". I replied in shock, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Do you have any free period before lunch?" He asked.

"Is this really happening?"

"Y...yes... I'm free next two periods but I have a class last period...w....why if I may ask?" I replied.

"That's good then. I'm also free next period. We need to talk. Meet me at the library immediately after break. We'll talk there. He said authoritatively.

"Is anything the problem?" I asked in fear.

"No, I need to tell you something" He said without looking at my face.

"Okay"

"See you then". He concluded and left.

"What could we probably have to talk about? Could it be about our upcoming Exams? Or the Chemistry Practical? Or me? Or him? Nah, can't be him...or........ us?" I guessed anxiously.

I watched him as he walked out of the class and I noticed I wasn't the only one looking at him.
Everyone was!

"What?.....I thought they don't look in this class?🙄
Why are they now looking at Harry?"

Break was over so I took my jotter and headed to the library. I was scared but eager to hear what Harry wanted to talk to me about.

"Why am I scared? Gosh!!!"

I met the Librarian at the reception.

"Good morning sir" I greeted.

"Morning. I haven't seen you here before..are you a new student?" The librarian asked.

"Not really sir.....I've spent up to two months here"

"Okay. What's your name?"

"Princess sir".

"Alright Princess, you may go in.

I bowed in courtesy and walked further.
I then entered into the main library.

The place was very quiet though there were many students there, all minding their businesses.
I looked around for Harry.

"Where can he be?"

I walked past many rows but couldn't find him
I decided to sit to avoid suspicion.
I brought out my jotter and began to write rubbish....anything that came to my mind. Not too long after, I heard his voice.

"Hey...hope I didn't keep you waiting?" He said quietly, suddenly appearing.

"Finally!!" 🤭

"No, you didn't. I just came too.

He then smiled as he sat with me- on the same chair..... Something he hasn't done before.

"Seems something good is about to happen"

I smiled back.

Hey lovieeeees☺️☺️☺️!!
Who is ready for an heart ♥️ to heart talk?
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Next chapter would be out soon. Thanks for reading 😊 Don't forget to vote and share your thoughts in the comments section😊
BTW, who has been  your fav character so far??? As for me...it's Henry, the bad brother 😂😂😂
I Love you all😘
#Oluwadamilola#💞