29🎀

The Bad Brother.

"Are you sure you are...uhm...fine with this??" I asked as he swinged our hands.

"I'm okay with anything concerning you." he replied not looking at me.

"What if people start to....."

"Shhhh.. He interupted as he held my hands tighter.

This still feels like a dream to me...Same Harry that rejected my proposal when I asked him to be my partner for the party.

We separated when we entered the Diners and we went to eat.
I sat down and looked around. Henry wasn't on his seat. Max was on his, but looking sad.

"Hey Max, anything the problem? What's up with the sad face?" I asked him.

He sniffed and looked at me. His eyes were red.

"She broke up with me!!!"

"I'm so sorry.. though I don't know who she is....there's probably a reason for every....."

"Which reason??" He cuts in. And continued. "If she really loved me, there won't be any reason she would do that!" He replied.

"I'm sorry..... Don't take it too hard on yourself. Someone better is on their way. She doesn't deserve you...for what she did. She's not worth your precious tears. Try to get over her huh".  I tried to comfort.

"But I still love her!! I still do!!".

Ive never seen Max this emotional.... Always smiling. I hope Harry and I won't end up like this. But the girl is really wicked for doing this to him...hmmmm.

I sat down and looked at Harry's side. Our eyes met and for the first time, I didn't remove my eyes.
He then smiled. That smile was the most beautiful I had ever seen.

I felt my phone vibrate.
I think I have a message.
I brought it out and went to messages.
It was from Harry.

Why is he messaging me when we are in same place???
It read thus;

Come to the back of the Diners right now..
                                       Harry....

Why should I come during meal? Or is he joking?

I wanted to reply and asked why but I was afraid it might spoil our relationship which wasn't even up to an hour yet😌

I stood up....but sat back immediately when I realised something.
Harry was still seated comfortably on his seat. He didn't even look like he was going out.

So I raised my phone up and signalled to him about the message.

He didn't seem to understand what I asked. He probably thought I was just greeting so he waved his hands back..

I looked around, made sure everyone was focused on their meals then stood and walked to him. He looked surprised.

"Uhm... You said you wanted us to meet at the back of the Diners right now"
I whispered in his ears.

"Oh... me? When did I say that? I must have forgotten." He whispered back.

"You... You sent me a text right now."
I said, showing him my phone.

"I didn't, my phone hasn't been with me since.....I think..... about two weeks"
He said.

"Oh..where is it?" I questioned in surprise.

"Henry said he wanted to browse about a particular assignment so he's been with it since then."

"Is your brother mentally okay?, I'm sorry to ask... like..it's surprising. What if I went there??? Only God knows what he wanted to do to me." I said, frowning.

Harry placed his palms on my cheeks and whispered,
"I'm sorry, from the depth of my heart"

"Its okay" I nodded and stood.

He drew me back and I almost fell but he steadied me.

"I've known My brother for long. He would do everything possible to break us apart but that can't happen right?"

I nodded.

"I'm really sorry Princess." He said again, wearing a serious look.

It's really okay Harry. I said and he smiled.

I smiled and turned to go again. He stopped me again, more carefully this time.

"Harry, have you forgotten we are in Public, people are looking." I whispered, looking at Tina who was busy with something on her phone and eating at the same time.

Just one more thing please. He said.

"Okay??"

So I wanted to ask earlier. Do you want to change your seat back or..... you'll leave it like that?"

"I think I'll leave it like that. To prevent any suspicions." I replied.

"Not only suspicions. To prevent distractions and temptations too." he added.

"Seriously????" I asked, laughing.

"Yes, I can't fight it anymore." He replied.