33🎀

The Threat.

I looked at Harry again. He was no more smiling. Tasha had left.

He smiled just because of Tasha??

We soon left the Diners. I walked with other students quietly to the classroom. I then sat on my seat. I checked our timetable and brought out the notebooks of the subjects we had for that day.

We had maths first period so I placed the maths note on my table and the remaining notebooks by my side on the chair.

As I was about to bring out my maths textbook, my phone beeped. It was a text message from a private number. It read thus.

"Princess Mason or whatever your silly parents named you.
I have been in this school, waiting for Harry to like me back but you just suddenly appeared and forced yourself on him. I happened to be bored the day you and Harry sat together in the library so I decided to watch you guys and I realized something was going on.
Hmm, I couldn't see something so interesting and surprising without capturing it on my phone.
In short, I have the full clip of you and Harry kissing, If you don't want me to upload it online, then don't have anything to do with him, till eternity!
Oh, and one other thing. Harry mustn't know about this, if not, I'll post the video immediately. And if you try to report me, I'll do the same.
                         Anonymous...

Someone has a video of Harry and me kissing. What should I do?

The Maths Teacher, Mr. Adams came in and we greeted him. We then sat.

He said he was tired so he just gave us classwork and he left.

If I don't talk to Harry, he'll be worried. If I talk to him, the video would be posted.

I ended the classwork and submitted it to our Class Captain.
As I returned to my seat, an idea popped into my head. I turned to Henry who was still busy with his classwork.

"Henry, hi. Please I need your help." I said to him.

He laughed.
"Why would the almighty Princess Mason need my help? Is it about the classwork?"

"No, I already did mine. Are you still with Harry's phone?" I asked.

"No. It's with him." He replied, reasonable for the first time.

"Okay. Thanks."

"Is that all?" He asked.

"Yes. Thanks." I muttered.

I quickly brought out my phone and sent Harry a message.

Harry, I'm sorry. Let's not talk to each other for a while. I'm really sorry. I'll tell you the reason later.
                           Princess.

As soon as the message was delivered, I felt a little better. Not until Henry talked.

"I was just joking. The phone is still with me. What's up?"

"Henry!!!!!" I called out in anger.

"Yes, what's wrong? I was only trying to play with you. The phone is with me. Harry is still angry with me so he doesn't want to collect the phone." He replied.

"Don't worry. It's nothing."  I told him as I quickly unsent the message.

He nodded and continued his classwork.

If I talk to Harry and the video is posted, his reputation would be destroyed. Moreso, many jealous souls would want me dead. What should I do? Should I start to avoid Harry..... again???? Or I should ask Henry, who isn't really trustworthy to help me?

It was time for a short break. I didn't want Harry to see me so I headed to the rooftop of my class. No one really goes there because the Principal could see everything there from his office.

As arrived the rooftop, I heard my name. I looked back and saw Harry, behind me.

"Oh my.. What in the world are you doing here? I asked in fear as I bent down, and he did too.

"I should be asking you that. What's the matter? Why are you hiding?" He asked, trying to pull me up.

"I ...I think we shouldn't be seen together. I received a message today and it was a threat. Please Harry, the person-"

"Shhh" He placed his fingers on my lips and hugged me. We were still bending.

I tried to move away but his grip was too strong. I then gave up.

"I also received a message, mine was written with pen and the person claimed to have our kissing video."

"That's exactly what was sent to me, Harry." I whispered.

"Then get up, I know exactly what to do."

"No Harry, you can't report...you.."

"I never mentioned reporting."

"Then what are you planning?"

"Don't worry, just relax."

I breathed in and out and stood up.

"That's my baby, now, let's go." He said, smiling.

I smiled back.
He held my hands and we walked to my class.
He then brought me to the front of the class.

What is Harry doing?

The short break was over so everyone was back to their seats.

"Hi guys, I know y'all are surprised to see me here.

Everyone nodded, including me, wondering what he wanted to say.

Princess Mason and I are now in a relationship." He said, pulling me closer.

I was shocked beyond imaginations.
This was his plan?

I looked at Harry and he smiled.

"Ces, Ces!" I heard faintly. I looked around but I couldn't find who was calling me.

"Did you hear someone calling my..."
I couldn't find Harry too.

"Ces! I heard again."

What in the fucking world is going on?

Last Chapter Coming Soon>>>>>

Thanks so much for your support guys! Special thanks to  zee3002 and Eniolorunda1  with 0luwabamise ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️