2🎀

Journey And Arrival.

We journeyed for almost two hours already. Greenfield was 150 minutes from home. It wasn't far.

''Ces, we are almost there.'' Mr. Jim declared.

Mom, Dad, and Mr. Jim were the only ones who called me Ces.

That wasn't good news!

Mr. Jim had been my driver since..... as far as I could remember.

He drove me when I was in AimHigh College too. He was friendly and nice.

I faked a smile. I was scared.

"Omg, Princess, pull yourself together!

''I miss home.'' I sighed.

"Already?''

''Yes sir."  He took a glance at me.

"Oh, your new school doesn't have a uniform?" He asked, Checking my outfit out.

You're just seeing me?

''It does, we are to wear them on Fridays. I replied.

"Only Friday?"

Obviously!

Mr. Jim had started with his endless threads of questions again. I wasn't ready.

"Yes!"

We always chatted whenever he drove me to Aim High. I was always happy.

I had many friends at Aim High because we started together. We grew together.

Everyone knew each other. We were highly populated but we all still related.

I missed them all, especially Emily Walker. She was my closest friend in Grade 10. I am a Sophomore.

I remembered when Dad came to pick me. It was the day after the incident.

We were having Mathematics that day. I suddenly saw Dad in my class corridor, I thought I was dreaming at first until I saw him talking to the Principal.  I knew I didn't commit any offense. I was a good kid.

Kids who committed offenses were mostly the ones whose parents were seen roaming around the premises.

The Principal wasn't smiling- Something was off.

"Ces" I heard my dad's voice.

I stood up.

"Sir?"

I looked at Emily. She looked more confused than I was.

"Pack your things. You're leaving this school."

My heart thumped in fear.

"No!" The sadness in Emily's voice made me burst into tears.

"Why?" I cried.

"Just do as I say!" Dad spat. He was visibly angry.

I immediately did as he commanded and bid everyone goodbye. I couldn't look at Emily's face till I left.

"This school would be fun then. What's the name?" Mr. Jim's voice brought me back to the present.

"Greenfield."

My phone beeped. Mom sent a message.

I unlocked it and read the content.

Be a good girl and face your studies. I love you. Mom.❤️

I beamed a smile. Her words brightened my face a little.

"Even phone is allowed?"

Would I take it if it wasn't? This man!

"Yes."

"You look anxious. Don't be, the school won't be like you pictured. I think I've heard of Greenfield. They are only serious with lectures. You'll enjoy the remaining activities of that school." He said.

Lies! You're only trying to comfort me!

"How do you know?" I asked, pretending to be moved by what he said. I faked a smile.

"I think I heard it from someone. "

"Really?"

"Hunhun." He winked at me.

We burst into laughter. I continued laughing until the car stopped moving.

Wha-

"Are we there?"

"Yes, dear." He pointed to a big signboard where Greenfield College was written.

"The school is beautiful though," I exclaimed as I scanned the surroundings. There were mighty buildings everywhere, all painted in different colors. The floors were interlocked. Flowers were surrounding each mighty building.

"Yes, it's beautiful. Look, there are even handsome guys around!"

He whispered.

Mr. Jim!

I smiled.

"Thanks for the ride, sir,'' I said, getting my luggage from the booth.

I was a little relieved when I saw guys and girls of about my age walking together, they looked happy.

"I'm afraid I'll have to leave you here to sort yourself out...you are big now.'' He closed the booth. 

I nodded. ''Goodbye, sir,''

I replied.

He entered the car and zoomed off.

I guess I'm really on my own. 

''Hey, Newcomer!" I heard as two girls came to meet me.

Good start.

"Hi, I'm Princess," I said, smiling.

"I'm Jane." The taller one said. She was light-skinned. Her face was oval-shaped.

I liked her lips. It was full and round. Her hair was styled into braids. She wore a red baggy round neck with a pair of black jean trousers. She was slim.

"I'm Tasha." The second girl said. Her skin was golden.
She was chubby and her face was round. She wore a long purple armless gown. Her hair was brunette and feathered.

She looked like someone in her twenties. she was pretty.

"I wasn't odd too. though I liked to look natural. My face was oval. I was slim, I had a curved figure that attracted AimHigh boys.

Not sure it would attract Greenfield. I met two of their girls already and they were sexy!

I was taller than Tasha but not as tall as Jane. I was beautiful light-skinned. 

My hair was my pride. Straight, soft and long- It fell on my shoulders.

I didn't wear any make-up.  I wore blue baggy trousers with a matching white crop top. I looked sexy too!

"Nice meeting you," they said in unison.

"Same here, guys!"

They helped me with my luggage.

Greenfield, please treat me well!

Thanks For Reading!! ❤️❤️