20🎀

The Change.

I woke up to meet myself in the hostel on my bed! Jane was sleeping while Tasha was seeing a movie on her phone.

"Why did you wake up like that? Were you dreaming?" Tasha asked.
"Wait.....So it was a dream? Thank God!" I said kneeling down.

"What? you had a bad dream?"
Tasha asked again.
"I'm still surprised it's a dream... cos it looked so real!" I replied, standing up.
"What kind of dream is it? or did Harry propose? Tasha asked, laughing.
"Wait... where's Jane?" I asked
"I'm here" Jane mumbled weakly from her sleep.

"I dreamt I was kidnapped" I said.
"Kidnapped? How can you be kidnapped in this hostel?" Tasha said laughing.
Jane later joined in the laughter when I narrated the full story.
"Ridiculous!" Jane said.
"Very very strange" I replied.

The bell was soon rung for siesta over. I needed to go to class to know what Principal would tell Harry. I dressed up and carried my bag
"Always going for Prep" Jane commended.
"Yeah, I have to update some notes" I lied.
"Okay..... see ya later then, the weird dreamer" Tasha said and I laughed.

When I was going out, I remembered my dream and I was somehow scared.
"That dream really really freaked me out!" I said to myself.
I was almost nearing my class when I heard my name, It was from afar and the person looked like Harry so I became more interested.
As the person came closer, it turned out to be Henry.
"Tf!" I said as I turned to go.
"We need to talk" He said.
"I have nothing to say to you" I replied.
"Just hear me out" He said.
I waited to hear what he had to say.

"I just wanna advise you..... Don't fall for Harry. He doesn't like you. To be sincere, you're just wasting your time" He said.
"If that's what you're planning on talking about, I'll be leaving right away" I replied turning to go.
He held me and pulled me back.
"I'm serious"
"Who told you I like him? and when did you become a counselor?" I asked, trying to remove my hands from his.
"Love is written over you dear" He said.
I finally removed my hands.
"You are in no position to tell me that" I yelled at him and walked away.
"Is it really obvious that I like Harry? Or he's just saying these because he is jealous?" I thought.

I entered the class and sat on my seat. Few people where there already, they were gisting.
Few minutes later, Harry entered the class. He wore a calm look and some girls rushed to meet him, I guess they were also awaiting his arrival.

"How did it go? did he punish you?" Someone asked.
"No he didn't, thanks" Harry replied. The girls went to their seats.
"Thank God" I thought. He then sat down.
"What's up?" I asked.
"The principal might still call you but I'm not really sure" He said.
"Why?" I asked.
"I don't know" Harry replied as he prepared to leave for his Hostel.

He was right.
"Princess, the Principal calls for you. He's at his office" A boy said
"Harry please what is this all about?" I asked.
"I don't know" He replied.

I headed to the Principals office.
I knocked and entered.
"Afternoon Sir" I greeted.
"Sit down" He replied as I sat and faced him.
"Based on what is going on, I'd like to change your class" He said.
"Me? Why?" I asked surprisingly.
"I noticed you're the cause of everything based on what Harry told me" He said
"What the fuck did Harry tell this man?" I thought.
"So which class are you planning to take me to sir?" I asked, staring blankly at him.

"Your new class is Henry's class and your new seat is beside him. Just exchange with Henry's partner" He said.

"Sir...... I can sit anywhere, even if it's with my juniors, I would. But the last thing I can do is to sit with Henry. Please do something about it sir" I replied angrily.

"Princess, I'm not asking you if you can sit there or not, I'm commanding you to sit there" He said
"But sir....." I tried to argue.
"That's all, we're done with the meeting" He concluded, standing up. I stormed out angrily from the office.

Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry for the late update, it was due to many things. low battery is among😂Next chapter would be out soon. Love y'all
#Oluwadamilola# 💞