22🎀

Anyhow It Goes.

It was soon time for dinner.
My conscience wasn't clear because I knew deep within me, I still love him.

"Anyhow it goes!" I said to myself as we wore our clothes.

”Anyhow what goes?" Tasha asked.

"Never mind" I replied

"Princess.... Don't be too hard on yourself. The funniest part is that Harry might not even be the one who told principal to change your seats. Fine, they talked. Yes. Everyone knew they talked but were you there?
Did you hear him saying "Sir, please take Princess away to Henry's class......Princess, did you hear him saying that???"

I nodded my head negatively.

"But since you really wanna do it, well, I can't stop you.
All I know is that you're really going to hate yourself for doing it.....especially if he wasn't the one who told Principal to change your seats" She concluded as we went outside while Jane walked slowly behind us.

Yeah, Tasha was right but my strong-headedness still wants me to do it. So we just walked silently into the Diners.

Tasha wasn't happy with me. For the first time in Nine weeks, I felt disappointed in myself.

"Well, let's see" I concluded as I walked to Tina.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey, sup, that's my seat there"
She said, pointing to where Max sat.

"Okay, Thanks" I replied.

I walked there and met Max. He was talking to Henry and they chatted noisily. My presence silenced them.

"Ma'am, you've forgotten your seat?" Max said, looking at me with a very surprised look.

"I exchanged seats with Tina so this is my new seat" I replied, trying not to look at him.

"Gosh....so this seat is even beside this Henry!" I thought realistically.

I didn't want to look at Harry's side because I'm sure he was already interrogating Tina... Poor her!

"Well...look here..as you can see, we are not some sets of gentle students.  We don't Keep quiet here. It booms always. If you know you can't cope, just go back"

I sat down.

"You'd cope?" Henry asked.
I didn't reply him. I was still mad at him. he caused everything. That bastard!

Our foods were soon served.
Max faced Henry and said.
"I heard she also fucked Mr Peter.
"She's an harlot then, a certified one. Henry replied.

"Wow, that's an insult. Who couId that be? I thought.

"The day I went to submit my English assignment, I saw them talking but I wasn't sure if it was
her. Oh God.. Tasha, that girl. She just shouldn't destroy herself at this young age" Max concluded.

"Tasha or...I didn't here correctly? Maybe not the Tasha I know"

I finished eating and I waited for Tina so that I could ask her about Harry's reaction.
I also needed to ask her about Tasha.

I stood outside the Diners and folded my arms.

"Let's go" I heard and looked back. It was Tasha. I then remembered what those guys said about her.

"I'm waiting for someone" I said.

"Alright" She said and walked away
Jane also walked behind her.

It would be really bad and disappointing if she's the one.

I suddenly saw Tina coming out of the Diners. She was talking to Max. I guess they were talking about the change. I waited for them to end the conversation and I called her.

"Tina"

"Hey" she replied, coming towards me.

"So.. How was it?" I said.

"Omg, that guy is too cute!" she said covering her eyes with her palms.

"I know right. That's not what I'm asking. I mean how was his reaction?"

Well.....he asked about you and I told him we exchanged seats"

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Yes. He didn't talk to me till I left"

"Okay. That's good. I wanted to ask about something else actually" I said.

"Oh..what's that?"

"How many Tashas do we have in this school??"

"Ah..that, I don't know but it's only your friend Tasha that I know"

"Okay. Thanks"

"Hope no problem?"

"Nah"

"Alright then, I'll come visiting later" she concluded.

"Ok dear, bye" I said, waving at her.

She walked away and I turned to go too. I then bumped into Harry.

Fuck!!!