27🎀

The Lovers.

Intro
I may not be the flower you deserve

I may look like the Lily among roses

Or just a smiling one who grows along the path

But you are my desired watering can

I don't know why I choose you

But I guess I followed my favorite"Dream High"

I am certain that my beauty power and transformation is settled in you.

I gather all my mince to write this
Because it's too heavy to keep in my heart.

Mmm, it may seem insane and you may laugh over it.

But whenever you are sad, I hope you can look over this and smile.

I will endeavour to blossom Beautiful until you pluck me.

From: A shy lover

Poem by @Eniolorunda 1

"I'm sorry about Henry. I noticed He's been on your neck these few days.. all because of me. I'm really sorry"
Harry said.

"It's fine, Harry."
He sighed.

"We've.....uhmm... not really been good friends since you came" He continued, looking straight at me.

"We were not even friends at all" I thought.

"Yeah....that's true. But I think you're like that with everyone? I replied.

"Yes, when it comes to people, especially females, I don't really have good relationship with them. I have reasons for that though. I'm sorry for how I've been treating you too. Really sorry"

"It's okay. By the way, is something terrible about to happen? You've been apologising since we started this discussion"

"Not sure.. just wanna apologise"

"Look Harry, it's fine. Like you said, you have your reasons, so I can't blame you..it's really fine."

He nodded and smiled.

So all he wants to do is apologise? I thought disappointedly.

I smiled back at him.

"I think I have feelings for you."  He suddenly said.

My heart skipped a bit and I opened my mouth in shock.

"Look.. I'm not saying you should feel the same way or forcing you to do anything.. I just want you to be aware... I just really...I don't know."

Harry likes me?

"Look, I know you are shocked... I'm more shocked than you are.... I mean... It has never happened to me before"
He held my hands and continued.

"No one has ever been on my mind for days... I just feel like I have to tell you. I don't know, there's Something about you that keeps attracting me. I tried to hate you but I just couldn't! I seriously don't know..I just.... He didn't even know what to say anymore. He looked frustrated.

Awnnnn. So he likes me. Should I play hard to get or tell him how I feel too?

"I know you are surprised...I get it..I totally understand you. I'll give you time to think.

"Think about what exactly???"

"That should be the end of the discussion. Remember I said I'm not pressuring you to do anything... Just feel free. He said and was about standing when I held him.

"You....said you are giving me time to think... I mean.. about what exactly??"

"About what I told you". He replied, looking at where I held him.

"I like you too. I said.

"With the way I treated you?"

"I don't know how too. The more I try to distance myself from you, the closer I get. Do you know I dreamt about you before I met......"

He silenced me with a kiss on my lips.

Omg...Harry, we are in the library!

He then hugged me tightly and whispered in my ears. "I'm sorry for everything."

A tear dropped from my eye.

He looked at me and cleaned the tear...

"Goshhh...you're beautiful!!"
He said, releasing me. He then kissed me again. This time deeper and faster until I had to stop him.

"We are in the library" I whispered to him.

"I don't fucking care!"
He kissed me for the third time.

F... fucking? Harry?

"So Harry has this romantic side of him...Gosh..I'm going to faint soon...... with the way he's depriving me of oxygen!!" I thought as I kissed him back.