21🎀

Worth Doing At All, Worth Doing Well.

I was so angry when I got to my class, which was soon going to be my former class! I had a feeling it was Harry who gave that suggestion.

"This means he doesn't like me. If he did, he wouldn't want me to leave him" I thought sadly.
I sat down and started to pack my stuffs.

Harry had gone to his Hostel.
I went to Henry's class and met a blonde haired girl there. She was the only person in the class.

"Hi" I said

"Afternoon" she replied as she stopped what she was doing.

"Where is Henry's seat?"

"Third row, fifth seat. Why would you be looking for Henry's seat though?"

"The principal asked me to move here"

"Here? you mean this class?"

I nodded.

"Anyway, I'm Tina. You can call me Tee"

"Okay" I replied.

"I noticed you don't have many friends" Tina said.

"Yeah, that's because since I came here, I've only been minding my business"

"Oh, really? So how did Jane and Tasha become your friends?"

"That's because..... my first day at this school, they were the first set of people to talk to me"

"I see" she replied.

"What's up with you, Henry and Harry?"
I sighed.

"Henry and Harry always had issues... and now that I'm close to Harry, the fight is getting closer to me"
Tina laughed.
"You're so funny! she said as she came to my side"

"I want to be your friend. She said.

"That'll be great" I replied, about to start arranging my books.

"Let Ben know before arranging your book in his desk" She said.

"Who is Ben?"

"Ben is Henry's Seat Partner"

"Oh.. I was actually about asking that....I'm a bit pissed about this new development... Can you please tell me about this class?" I asked.

"It's actually fun and they are all nice people"

"I hope so" I said.

"Do you like Harry? She asked.

"I do, as a friend actually"

"That guy is really cute! I'm so obsessed with him. You're lucky to be sitting opposite him In the Diners. If I were the one I won't even eat.. his looks alone can feed me throughout the day! Tina said.

I bursted out into a loud laughter. I never laughed like that since Dad died.

"What? What's so funny?"

"You! you are so funny" I replied as I laughed again.

"If you say so" she said.

I suddenly thought of something.

"Should we exchange seats in the diners? Where are you sitting?" I asked.

"Opposite Max" she replied.

"I don't want to have anything to do with Harry again. Afterall, he does not like me. That kiss was just.....dare I thought sadly.

"Really? Aww I'm so happy right now. I'd finally get an opportunity to stare at Harry all I want! she replied happily. I smiled.

"l'll tell Max about it and I'll exchange with you. she said.

"Alright. See you later, new friend"

"Thanks so much!" she replied.

I walked to the hostel. I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing but all I knew was that I felt fulfilled.

"Tasha. I don't even understand what is going on again" I said as I entered our room.

"What? What's up?" She replied, sitting up.

"Immediately the principal finished his meeting with Harry, he sent for me and he said I shouldn't sit with Harry anymore"

"Ah, so where are you to sit?"

"He said I should sit beside Henry"

"Like... you don't mean it!"

"I was surprised too but before the principal called me, Harry had told me already that the principal might call me.....So I'm thinking he's the one who gave that suggestion" I said.

"Can Harry do that?"

"How else would he know that Principal was going to call me?" I replied.

"This is serious"

"I'm planning to change my seat in the Diners too. Maybe he forgot to tell Principal that we are also sitting together when eating"

"Oh Princess... that's too extreme"

"What is worth doing at all, is worth doing well! If he doesn't wanna see me in the classroom, then he shouldn't see me in the dinning hall or any other place!"

So sorry for the long wait. Nothing really happened in this chapter.. yeah, I know that but I just want you to all know this book is in my mind, I've just been so busy. Don't know when the next chapter would be out but I promise it'll be worth waiting for. Thanks for reading this chapter and I love you!
#Oluwadamilola#💞