4🎀

The Meeting.

I could hear sighs and exclamations when I sat. The cooks had started to serve.

"God, I'm so hungry," I said to myself as I studied everyone.
My stomach grumbled and I was embarrassed. I didn't know the boy had raised his head.

"Newcomer huh?" I heard him say. I turned to face him "Oh My God!" I screamed and fell off the chair, causing a scene.

Everyone started laughing "Am.....am I dreaming again? this is the guy in my dream, No difference. He even looks more handsome in real life" I thought.

I noticed the hall had become silent again, everyone fixed their gazes on me

I was so embarrassed when I heard people whispering "She fell for his looks, Poor her, she was definitely stunned by him." I stood up and sat.
Meanwhile, Harry was busy with his phone he didn't even know if I fell or not. Well, maybe he did, but he didn't react.

I started to eat, still in utmost shock. I rushed my food because the population of the students was rapidly reducing. Many people only came to mark their names, not to eat.

"I asked if you were a newcomer, I never said to fall," Harry finally spoke.

I nodded "Hmm, yeah, yeah, I'm a newcomer. I just came today." I replied, my heart beating very fast.

"Nice meeting you," I said but he didn't reply. I dropped my spoon and looked around maybe I will see Jane or Tasha, so we could go to our room.

I didn't see them so I stood up to look for them and my schoolbag mistakenly spilled his food on his table, on him. I didn't know this until he talked.

"Hey, newcomer! or whatever you claim you are! what's your problem? it's like you've not been briefed about me' he said in a rude tone.

"I'm sorry" I muttered, trying to clean the particles of the food that spilled on his white shirt.

"You don't dare touch me!" he said in irritation.

"I'm sorry, really sorry," I repeated.
"This is a bad start." I thought as I turned to go.

"Who do you think you are? newcomer huh? we will let you go because you are new. Next time, we'll beat you to coma" A girl with all parts of her body fixed, well, except her brain, standing in the middle of three girls said to me, folding her hands.

I nodded and turned to go. I looked at Harry and our eyes met. I frowned. He frowned back and dusted his clothes by himself while those girls surrounded him. I walked away and later saw Tasha and Jane, also searching for me. I ran to them. "Hi," I said.

"Hey.....what happened there? why did those girls talk to you? Tasha asked.

I smiled. "Please are they his bodyguards?" I asked
"No, they are just his top fans. They don't allow anyone to touch him.
Jane replied.

"Wow, this is serious. I replied

"Just be careful around him. Tasha warned. "His behavior is as deadly as his looks". Jane added. I nodded. If this is so, why do people now like him?" I asked, folding my hands as we started walking to our room.

"Hmmm...his looks, his intelligence, just almost everything is perfect about him. His only flaw which people even still like is his behavior whenever he is pissed off and he only shows that behavior to people that step on his toes" Tasha explained.

"Everyone still likes him like that?" I asked, baffled.

"Yeah. Jane replied. we were back in our room. Jane and Tasha helped me with my luggage.

"I don't like him again. I said aloud as I sat on the couch in the room "why? wait, you said again? so you've liked him before? I guess since the moment you saw him" Tasha teased.
I shook my head. I've met him before" I said. "Where?" Jane and Tasha asked at the same time.

"Hum..... When I was checking out this school's magazine at home" I lied. I didn't want them to think I'm crazy for dreaming about someone I've not met before.

"Ok then" Tasha concluded, jumping to her bed. "I've been dying for this since." she said again "What?" I asked.
"Sleep" She mumbled between her pillows, already lying flat on her bed. I smiled as I climbed my bed too. I noticed the whole room in that hostel was already quiet.

"Jane" I called, In a whisper.

"Yeah" She replied
"What is going on? Why is everywhere quiet? I asked.

"Siesta" She replied and slept. I couldn't sleep. I was replaying and replaying everything that happened I'm the diners in my head.