30🎀

A Bad Afternoon.

I returned to my seat, still blushing because of what Harry said I then settled down.
Our meals had been served so I ate quietly. Max was no more crying but his face still looked dull a bit.
I sighed and continued eating.

"Just because Harry chose you as his Partner in the Chemistry Practical doesn't mean he likes you or something. Don't start thinking of anything stupid." Max suddenly said, as he started to eat too.

I thought you were sad?

"Why are you saying this?." I asked.

"I'm just advising you, because you look like someone who is in love." He replied.

Gosh...is it that obvious?

I laughed. "Why do you think so?"

"Nothing, I'm just saying. I don't want you to experience what Cara experienced."

"Who's Cara."

"She was once our student but she has left. While she was here, she was Harry's seat partner and because Harry talks to her a lot, she started thinking he likes her and she started telling people too. By the time the news got to Harry, he was so angry that he almost injured her."

"Seriously?" I asked in surprise.

"Yap. He really hates things that are not true. I'm telling you this so you don't end up like her, because I saw you coming from him right now and you look so happy."

"Well, thanks for the advice Max. I really appreciate. See ya at supper time."
I then stood up and left.

"On my way out, I saw Harry talking to Henry. They both looked angry.
I looked at them for a while and decided to walk away. I didn't want to be involved....again.

I looked around maybe I could see Tasha or Jane and even Tina but I saw none. I assumed they already left.
I decided to walk quietly to the hostel.

On getting to our room, I met the door opened. I would have thought it was Tasha or Jane but they really hated leaving the door opened so I was beginning to get worried. I quickly entered and almost fainted by what I saw.

Our Provisions, cloths, shoes and bags were scattered everywhere.
How's this possible? Did they rob us or something? I then looked at my bed. My bed sheet was removed and my pillow was lying helplessly on the ground. 

Seriously??? What's all these??
I thought in shock.
Can't these people have sense for once?

I suddenly heard Tasha's voice from outside.

"Princess, I told you I don't like people seeing our room from outside. Why did you leave the door open huh??? She asked as she entered.

"Blood of Jesus."  She screamed.
Jane entered too.

"What..... Who did all these??" Jane said angrily, facing me.

"I'm as shocked as you. I also met the door opened and I was surprised because you guys don't like it and when I entered, this was what I saw." I replied.

"This isn't right at all. See my favorite red lipstick on the floor." Jane said, angrily.

"Guys, I think I might know what happened, but I don't think I know the perpetrator." I said.

"What happened??? They said together.

"Look at my bed and look at you guys bed. Mine is scattered and yours is still arranged. If they had really wanted to rob, they would have scattered everyone's bed."

"So what are you insinuating?" Jane questioned, picking up her red lipstick.

"I think it's me they are after. They know my bed but maybe they didn't know my box or provisions and that's why they just scattered everyone's things."
I said.

"Why and who can be after you?"

"I don't know, maybe because they saw me talking to Harry this afternoon in the Diners or what else could I have done to attract a punishment like this?"

"This is bad and really unacceptable. Whoever did this is really thoughtless. How can they do all these just because you were talking to Harry??" Tasha said angrily.

"Should we report?" I asked.

"No we can't. It would only worsen the case. Moreso, in this school, reporting makes people see you as immature. They start to dislike you." Jane said, sitting down

"Who could do this? Henry? No he's a boy. He can't enter this hostel. Tina? No, she looks quiet.
Who could it now be?"

I thought sadly as we started to clean up the whole room.

🖍️Sorry for the late update. It wasn't intentional.
So, who do you think could have done that to Princess? Who are you suspecting? Remember, it could be anyone😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶
Thanks for reading guys.
I love you all💖