15🎀

The Debate And The Fight.

"So.. Someone should start" Our Teacher said.

"All protocols duly observed"

"I'm Harry and here to strictly oppose the motion that says confessing your love to someone with your own mouth is better than writing love letters"

"First, I'd like to tell you love isn't something you can joke with.

Love is a feeling of attraction to someone or something"

"Really? so Harry knows all these and he keeps pretending like he doesn't even know the meaning of the word LOVE" I thought.

"When you confess by mouth", he continued. "The person you are confessing to won't really believe you because the person might think you're joking maybe because of your expression but when you write letters, your feelings would reflect" He said.

Everyone started to clap.

"Wow......That's a nice drop. I'll like to hear from Princess" The Teacher said.

"Good day everyone, I'll like to support the motion that says confessing your love to someone with your own mouth is better than writing love letters.

I believe confessing by mouth is the best because your feelings can't reflect on just a write up.

Write ups are just a mixture of pen paper and ink.

You can be smiling and still write it down that you are in tears.

Moreso, if you write a letter, many things could happen before you deliver it.

A person could pick it from the place you dropped it and read it out to the whole class causing disgrace to you and even the so called lover, after receiving the letter might even disgrace you himsef or herself but confession by mouth is the best.

The disgrace you may get might just be limited" I said.

Everyone clapped for me.

"That's nice too. You can both return to your seats" The Teacher said.

"They both spoke well but in my own point of view, none is good. Either by mouth or letters.

The best is just to wait till the right time.

If you confess at a right time, you won't find immature people who will disgrace you. The teacher concluded.

"Do have a nice day"

We clapped for him.

He left the class.

"That was a nice presentation" Harry said.

"Yours was nice too" I replied smiling.

"I guess you have experienced it before?" He asked, wearing an inquisitive look.

"What? you mean the love stuff?" I asked.

He nodded affirmatively.

"Oh.. No I haven't. The topic just came"

"I see" He said and faced his books. I faced mine too.

Soon, it was break time.

I quickly went to Henry's class. I needed to tell I had important classes immediately after break but I didn't meet him in his class.
"Where the heck is he?" I thought.

I went back to my class and met him seated on my seat. "Where did he pass that I didn't notice?" I thought.

"Hi Princess" He greeted.

"Zup Henry?"

"So...shall we go?" He asked, standing.

"Uhnnmm... I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you I won't be able to go out with you for break" I said.

"Really?" Henry said, feeling dissapointed.

"Yes" I replied.

"Does it have to something to do with my brother?" Henry said.

"Your brother? What exactly do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean the reason why you changed your mind" He replied.

"No....not at all. I have an important class and I don't want to miss it" I said.

"Why would you think it has something to do with me?"

Harry asked, folding his arms.

"I thought you have also blinded her eyes with your stupid charms like how you've done to other girls here" Henry blurted out.

"Henry! Why would you say such?" I said, pulling him away so as not to cause a scene.

The next thing I heard was an heavy punch.

Harry gave Henry a powerful and angry punch which sent him to the floor.

"Oh God!!...what have I caused?" I thought in fear.

Henry stood up and smiled.
"Am I wrong? That's the truth boy and it's always bitter.

No wonder you are annoyed" He said, cleaning his already bleeding lips. He then laughed.

"Just because you have a fine face, you think you can have everyone and everything to yourself?" Henry said and returned the blow on Harry's chest.

"Oh God" I was so scared. It was already causing a scene.
Everyone watched from their seats. No one wanted to seperate them they all wanted to know who the winner would be.

Harry was about giving Henry another punch when I stopped him by holding his hands.

"Harry....... please no!" I said amist tears. I looked at him in the eyes and I could see pains.

"Princess" Henry called.

I looked at him.

"I'll advise you to distance yourself from this beast because he's a devil. He'll kill you just like he killed his mom!"

He said and walked out of the class.