Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 36

Logan

"I don't give a shit if he's in a meeting. Open the fucking door before I make you." I growled, as the guard stared at me like I was joking. Well he is in for a very rude awakening.

With a smug expression, he let out a patronizing laugh. "I'm sorry sir, but King Jesiah is in a very important meeting. Feel free to wait if it's that important." He said slowly.

I let out a dry chuckle, and before he knew what was happening, I plunged my fist into his face. He went flying back, and Wes' eyes got big.

"Logan what the hell? This isn't being low-key!" He exclaimed, scolding me. "Must you always do that?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Do I look like I give a damn? This is Gracie we're talking about." I snapped, irritated at him.

"Logan man, you need to keep your cool. We get this is Gracie. Just chill out and let Wes do the talking when we go in. Got it?" Peyton spoke up, for once appearing serious.

I flashed him a fake smile. "Sure....Wes can do the talking." I stated through gritted teeth.

With that final word, I kicked the doors open. Wes shot me a look, and I simply shrugged. All eyes were on us as we filed in. It appeared that they were having some meeting about something. And I could feel the tension spread as we entered.

They were all seated at a long glass table, with Jesse at the head of it. My eyes narrowed at him, as he looked confused. "Logan? Can I help you?" He questioned slowly.

"Yeah you can help me you son-of-a----" Wes shot me a look, and I angrily shut up.

"Jesse we need to talk to you. It's important." Wes spoke clearly.

He still stared at us like we were mad. "Well is it urgent? Obviously I'm in a meeting right now." He answered, secretly telling us to 'get the hell out.' I was not about to listen to the bastard.

"I don't give a fuck! Tell your little bitches to leave before I make them!" I spoke up, my anger rising. Peyton elbowed me hard. Extremely hard.

With a final sigh, Jesse nodded. "Gentlemen, I apologize for the interruption. We'll assemble back here tomorrow at six. Understood?" They all nodded their heads like idiots, and disappeared.

I kept balling my fists up and releasing them. "Thank you sir. This is very important." Wes said, as Jesse stood up. I gritted my teeth as he called him sir. I'm not about to bow down to the man.

"What's going on? It better be damn important." He said icily.

Wes was about so speak up again, when I beat him to the punch. "Actually it is. It seems as though your piece of shit brother is using the girl I love as a bargaining chip. So yeah....I'd say it's pretty fucking important." I hissed.

Wes groaned, and Peyton stifled a laugh. Jesse's eyes got big. "Darius." He murmured, his voice low and filled with resentment.

I snorted. "Unless you have another psychotic brother we don't know about." I spat, feeling pissed.

"What do you mean he has Gracie?" He asked slowly.

"Well, she was coming home from the store and one of his mutts kidnapped her! He has her and I think he's going to use her as leverage!" I exclaimed angrily.

He sighed once more. "What would his motives be? I mean, why her?"

This time Wes interrupted me. "We believe it's because of your father. Darius wants revenge on the both of you. He probably wants to take over the kingdom." He said calmly.