Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret: Sequel Prologue?

PLEASE READ!  Okay guys, so this was my idea for a possible sequel. I think that the idea is pretty good, but if you don't like it, or prefer something else, let me know. I have many ideas, which I hope you all would like. As far as people stressing about a happy ending, one will come eventually for Gracie, Logan, Peyton, and Wes. I'm just not quite sure I'm done with these guys. Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I hope you read the potential prologue, and give me your opinion. Gracie and Logan would still very much be together, but of course no story is good without a bit of drama ;) So tell me what you guys think, or if you would prefer a different type of sequel. I am also not opposed to ending the story either. I'm here to please YOU ALL. I like this one, but if you don't drop a comment and tell me what you think. Be specific too guys. Thanks, and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you certain? I don’t want you to lead me on. Do you have any idea how perfect this could be? How life altering it all is?” I questioned aloud, as I stared at Jackson skeptically.

He rolled his eyes. “Wes, I’m fully aware of what this means. I didn’t even think it could ever be possible, but here’s proof that something like that does indeed exist.”

My thoughts were racing a mile a minute, and I almost found myself shaking with both anticipation and excitement. If this is true….then there really is a cure. That means that I won’t have to be a monster anymore. I could be normal.

“It’s right here, look. Fontis of Votum.” Jackson read, as he stared intently at the scroll. “Terra qua one's verus votum can exsisto perficio.” He said in Latin, as I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Jackson had come across the scroll during a poker game. He was playing with a fairy, troll, and a few other magical creatures. The fairy bet it, and well clearly lost the hand. They are honest creatures, so I can only imagine her disappointment when she had to give it up.

“Which means what in English, exactly?” I questioned to him, as I continued pacing back and forth.

“It means the Fountain of Desire. The land where one’s true desire can be achieved.” He stated, glancing up from the scroll. “It means whatever you desire most, you can have. And clearly for you, you don’t want to be a vampire anymore. You want to be human. There’s a ritual you can conduct once there, and hopefully it can transform you back.”

I gazed down for a moment, still in a bit of disbelief. If this can happen, then I can change. Be human. Feel the way a human does. I want emotions so badly, to have my heart beat. Taste an ice cream sundae, walk in the sunlight, go to the beach when there aren’t any stars out!

Look at the sun, and feel the warmth of it on my skin. But really feel it, like I use to. Not how it is now. I want to so badly enjoy the little things. But most importantly, I don’t want to live like this…forever. I want to be me again, and not be cursed to wander this world for all eternity.

“Why do you want to be human? Being a vampire has so many perks. You are powerful, and in control. Nothing can harm you. Why would you give that up, Wes?” He asked me.

I let out a sigh. “I want to feel alive again.”

Jackson nodded, as if understanding exactly what I meant. “I get that. There are so many days when all I want to do is feel….something at least. But I just….I love being a vampire too. I don’t think I could ever give it up. And I’m not really sure what desire I would want to achieve. I guess I would have to do a lot of thinking on that one.”

I found myself lost in my thoughts once more. I know the other thing that I want and desire so badly, but I’ll never have her. Gracie is with Logan, and no matter how hard I try to ignore the fact, it’s still there. I can’t have her.

But I want her so bad. She’s all I ever think about. And maybe if I can become a human, I can move on, and let her go. I would have so many options, and I wouldn’t feel like such a monster. Maybe there is a woman out there, waiting for me.

Not the vampire Wes, but the human Wesley. The one who’s kind and caring, and compassionate. Full of life, and dreams….and goals. I want to so desperately be a human once more.

It could be a new beginning, to something I haven’t had or experienced in so….so long.

If there really is a fountain out there, where that wish could come true, I have to find it. This could be something amazing. I always heard of the legends, and whispers. But this scroll proves that it’s not all a myth, there’s proof.

Someone has been there, or else how could they have created something so in depth, and exact?

“This is crazy, you know that right? I mean, how the hell are we going to find this place?” He questioned to me, as he continued analyzing the scroll. “There’s no map, nothing. It’s just a sketch, a clue of what it is and looks like.”

I shook my head. “Well, someone clearly has been there. The details in the sketch are immaculate, and how else could we know about it? It’s real, Jack, and it’s out there. Waiting for us to find it.”

“You know this is going to be insane, right? Searching, looking for something we’re not even sure exists.”

“But if it does….then we have a shot at pure happiness. I’m not about to let that go. We will find it, no matter how long it takes. I have to tell my brothers, they deserve to know there’s a cure out there!”

As I was searching for my cell phone, it went off. “Okay that’s a bit of a coincidence.” I murmured to myself, as I saw it was Peyton calling. Flipping it open, I answered it. “Hey Peyton?”

There was a pause. “Wes man, where are you?” I heard his sharp voice demand on the other end. I furrowed my brows. “Do you have any idea what day it is?”

“What do you mean? What’s going on?” I said, as I shot Jackson a weary glance. “Is everything alright? Did something happen to Gracie?”

There was a loud sigh. “Well it’s about to. Her and Logan are getting married, tonight! And you need to be here because she keeps on asking about you. Where are you at?”

I could feel the color drain from my face as he told me this. What? Gracie and Logan are getting…married. Tonight? No this can’t happen. If they get married, than that means Logan HAS to change her, or else they won’t be able to wed.

And if he changes her, she’ll be a vampire for good. She’ll be doomed to be a blood-sucker forever. And the transformation is painful, no matter how gentle Logan tries to be. I can let them get married before he knows that there is a cure.

Then maybe we can all go there, and transform back together. We could live normal lives, and be able to be at peace.

Logan and Peyton could become human, and Gracie would never be put in danger again. I have to try and convince them that being human is what’s best.

I have to stop the wedding.

Gracie can’t turn marry Logan yet, and be turned into a vampire. I’m going to stop it before that happens.

And once I do, I’m going to find the Fontis of Votum, and become what I’ve always wanted to be: human.