Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a secret/14/

"Hurry up guys I want to get going!" I heard Wes exclaim, and I zipped up my suitcase.

Ugh, another FUN trip.

Apparently Jack wants to see his sons, so we're going to visit him. I sighed, as I lugged it down the stairs. When I got down, I saw Logan standing there, yawning, and I heard Peyton at the stairs. "Finally. We have a long drive, so can we please get a move on?" He questioned, and Logan rolled his eyes at him.

"Wes, lay-off. We're going, so chill. I know you're eager to see daddy." Logan stated, as we headed out the door. Wes shot him a glare, and Logan laughed. "Relax man, you always get so nervous and uptight when we visit him. Just chill out. I know it's a long drive, but seriously." Logan said, was we headed to the car.

Wes got in the driver's seat, and Peyton hopped up in the front.

I slid in the back, and so did Logan. "How long is it going to take us to get there?" I asked, as fastened my seatbelt. For some reason the guys wanted to leave in the evening, so here were at six o'clock, getting ready to leave.

Probably can't be in the sun that long.

"It depends. Last time it took 6 hours." Wes answered, as he started the car. "But who knows. Don't worry, we'll be stopping at a motel so you can sleep. And I think you'll like my dad's house. He lives on an island off the coast of California. Its nice." He told me, and my jaw-dropped. He chuckled. "Yeah, I know...doesn't look like the rich type, does he?" I shook my head, as we began to drive.

I stole a glance over at Logan, and he had his eyes shut.

Every since the diner, I've sort of....been attracted to Logan.

And I HATE to admit it but it's the truth. He always seems to pop up in my thoughts, and I can't ever fully get him out of my head. But I'll NEVER tell him that. I put on my ipod, and stared out the window.

Before I knew it, I could feel myself drifting into a deep sleep, relaxed by Muse. When I woke up, it was pitch black outside, and my neck hurt really bad. I realized my head was rested on something---or rather someone. I lifted my head, and saw I was laying on Logan's shoulder.

I immediately pulled up, feeling my cheeks turn pink.

Wait, why am I blushing?

My stomach growled, and I let out a yawn. "Wes?" I said sleepily, and he looked at me through the mirror. "I'm starving. Can we please eat?" I asked him, and he nodded. He looked flustered for some reason, and a little annoyed. I shook it off though.

"Yeah, sure no problem." He answered, as I spotted an exit. We pulled over into it, and there was a gas station and a diner. I heard Logan stir, and he opened his eyes.

"Get up. We're stopping to eat." I looked over at Peyton, and he was passed out in the seat. Logan smacked him in the back of the head, and he popped up.

"Wha----what's going on?" He said still in a sleepy state. "Oh, I see. Food. Alright then. I have to piss like a racehorse anyway. Hurry up." He added, and I laughed.

We got out of the car, Wes got gas, Peyton ran to the bathroom, and Logan and I got a table. It was a small diner, and I slid in the booth, Logan after me.

"So don't you guys have to---um, you know---go eat too?" I asked, slightly uncomfortable. Logan just smirked. "What? it's a valid question! I just want to know if you guys have to---you know!" I exclaimed, and Logan let out a laugh.

"We brought some with us. And don't worry, its animal. So don't freak." He answered, as a waitress walked towards us. I smiled at her, and she too out her notepad.