Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret/13/

"Who the hell are you?" I demanded to know, as the man stepped towards me.

I slowly moved back, trying to know thy a stranger was inside my freaking bedroom! He flashed me a dazzling smile, as he came more clear in the light. My jaw-dropped.

He was really handome. He had brown slightly curly hair, deep brownish hazel eyes, and he was tall and well-built. I shook my head, remembering that he was a complete stranger!

He stepped forward, holding his hand out. I stared at him strangely. "Hello love, sorry for the fright. I just couldn't stay away from you." He said in that sexy British accent.

Wait, SEXY? Snap out of it Gracie! Oh my god I'm totally turning girl!

Ugh.

"Look, I don't know who you think you are, but you can't just pop up in my room acting all causal with me. So I'll ask you again. Who are you, and why do you think you know me?" I demanded to know, and he just chuckled lightly. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You're really starting to get on my nerves, you know that?"

He just grinned, and I swear I was going to punch him in the face. I snapped out of it, and he walked casually over to my bed, plopping back down on it. I stalked towards him, feeling angry and irritated. "Well, I can tell you my name to start with. And might I add you look gorgeous when you're all flustered like that." I narrowed my eyes, and he let out a chuckle.

"Jack. My name's Jack. So now we have the names down, perhaps you can tell me something about you."

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you crazy? I don't know who you are! Jack? Okay, there must be a million Jacks in this world, so why are you here? I've never met you before, and so excuse me if I'm confused as to why you are in my bedroom, on my bed, talking like we're friends." I said, as I shook my head and looked at him.

"Well love, I'm definitely not crazy. And I understand you must be awfully confused right now, which is understandable. But if you allow me to explain, I'm sure you will see things more clearly." He told me, and I just rolled my eyes.

"First off, the way I know you is because of your father." When he said that, I immediately became interested. "You see, when your mother was...sick..." A lump caught in my throat. "I'm terribly sorry, I know you're still grieving. But, your father was looking for anyway to save her life. To help treat her. And that's when he came across me."

I moved towards him, my eyes never leaving his. "What are you talking about? What do you mean?" I questioned, as I stood in front of him.

"Well, your father was desperate. Which was understandable. With your mother sick and all. And I told him I had a way to keep her alive a little longer. Something to keep her going." I stared at him, my face hardened. "She was sick for 4 years Gracie. I gave her 2 of those years. Me. And your father promised me something." I looked at him, feeling queasy.

"Are you alright?" He looked concerned. "Here, sit down." Without a fight, he pulled me down beside him, and I took a deep breath.

"How...did you.....give my mother two years of life?" I managed to get out, as I put my head in my hands.

"I'm a vampire as well. And let's just say I have a few connections and powers. So....I helped your father out, and he promised me something in return." My head slowly rose, and I stared at him. "He promised me that on your eighteenth summer, you would come and stay with me. For as long as I please. Keep me company if you will. And so we made the deal. And now...your father has sent you here, in hopes that I wouldn't be able to track you down." His voice was soft and soothing.