Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 37

I was the first to speak, in a lame attempt to break the now very uncomfortable silence. "Yes. I'm Logan's fiancé. But this isn't the time or place to be discussing this." I said slowly, as I glanced at Logan.

He looked worried, as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Uh...yeah. Do you think we can get bitched at later? I see a mutt I really want to be the shit out of." Logan stated.

My grip on his hand tightened, as I saw just how outnumbered we were. Maurice grasped onto Jesse, and I could see the anger build up within him. "Isn't this sweet?" Darius began. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Instead of a love triangle, it's a love square." He said, as he walked towards us. "It almost breaks my heart having to destroy you."

Logan tried to step forward, but I held him back. "Darius do you honestly think you're going to take over Jesse's kingdom?" I questioned, disbelief in my voice.

He stared at me, egging me to go on. I released Logan's hand, as I stepped forward to face him bravely. "You're pathetic. Get over it. Who gives a damn if you're a mix? Quit being such a little bitch and deal with your issues. They were against Jesse's father, not him. So grow up."

I finished, getting worked up. Darius looked at me, not saying a word.

It seems as though the whole world grew silent.

"You know...." He finally spoke, his eyes locking with mine. "You're absolutely right." I gazed at him, cautious by what he meant. "I do need to deal with my issues. And right now...that's exactly what your little friends are."

I waited for him to finish his thought. "KILL THEM."

I screamed as he said this, as his men leaped after the guys. "NO!" I yelled, as I ran towards them. Logan was slammed down to the ground, as Peyton attacked another one of Darius' men.

My heart was beating madly, as I felt someone grab onto me. I tried to pull myself away, and glared as I saw it was Maurice. "Get off me!" I ordered, as I attempted to punch him.

He grasped onto my arm even tighter. "No can do. Boss wants you, so that's what he gets." He jerked me towards him, and I wiggled, desperately trying to free myself. Maurice only gripped me harder.

"Get your hands off me! I mean it!" I exclaimed, as he looked down at me with an amused expression on his face.

"What are you going to do about it....red?" I narrowed my eyes as he called me Logan's nickname for me.

Without any hesitation, I brought my foot up and slammed it into his groin. He moaned, as he clutched himself. "THAT. And don't ever call me red again." I spat, as I shoved past him.

My eyes widened as I saw Wes being thrown across the room into a wall. He hit it with a loud smack, and I gasped. "STOP!" I begged, as I ran to help him. I knelt by his side, as he eased himself up. "Are you alright?"

The look he gave me made my heart ache. It was one of pure hurt and hatred.

"I'm fine." He growled, standing. "As if YOU care." With that, he dashed after a guard, attacking him.

Okay ouch, that really hurt.

I stood there, tears threatening my eyes. I blinked them back, and nearly screamed when I saw a very pissed Maurice stalking towards me. "You're dead bitch." He hissed. I tried to get away, but he grabbed onto me and slammed my back into the wall.

I felt myself lift up, as the ground was taken away from my feet and I was brought up against the wall.

I gasped for air, as he squeezed my neck. I could immediately feel my vision getting blurry, as I attempted to pry him off me.