Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../25/

2 DAYS LATER

Tap.....tap.....tap. I let out a mental groan, wondering what the hell that noise was. Ever since the ball, everyone's been a little---cold. No, they've been really cold to me. Just because I shared a couple of dances with Jesse. I mean come on! Logan hasn't said a word to me. Not one. But I don't care because I'm still pissed at him for what he said. Or rather what he didn't say.

I rolled over in my bed, trying to fall back to sleep. It was late, and I was exhausted. I was tired of all the bullshit from Wes, Logan, and even Peyton. Yeah, they're not AS pissed, but still angry. But I don't care. I've been contemplating what I want to do over these past few days. Do I leave on birthday, or do I stay?

I don't know. I think I want to go home. I miss my dad. I miss my old life. I just---miss. I miss everything. I just wish things could be normal, but at the same time I don't. I wonder what my life would be like if I never even met the guys.

But I don't know if I can just leave them. They're like my family now, and I truly care about them. Even if they do drive me crazy.

There was another noise coming from downstairs, and I groaned and closed my eyes, trying not to get angry. I just want to sleep. Is that so much to ask for? I mean, normal humans do sleep. I heard my door open, and I quickly glanced up, seeing Logan.

I closed my eyes once more, pretending to be asleep. I want to know what exactly he's doing in here.

I heard his quick footsteps coming towards me, and then I felt him grab onto me. He lifted me up in his arms, and I continued to play along. What is he doing? And where is he taking me? I felt him move swiftly, and murmured something under his breath I didn't catch. What's going on? I'm so confused.

We moved down the stairs, I was sure, and then I think out the front door. I felt warm summer air hit me. For affect, I let out a soft groan, and I felt Logan stop. I heard a door open, and he set me down inside. I then heard it close, and he was in the drivers seat.

He was moving around, and then he gently touched my face, startling me. I decided I should "wake" up now.

I yawned lightly, and blinked my eyes open. "Uh.....Logan?" I yawned once more. "What's going on?" I questioned, as I glanced around. I tried to act surprised. "What are we doing in your car?"

"Look red, just put your seatbelt on, we have to go. I'll explain on the way." I did as I was told for a change, and he started up the car quickly. We sped off down the road, and I turned to him, expecting him to explain. He sighed heavily. "We have a bit of trouble, but it's no big deal." He said slowly, trying to make me believe him.

I didn't.

"If it's no big deal, why are we leaving the house at....." I glanced at the clock, and it read 12:00 am. ".....at midnight? What's going on Logan?" I demanded to know. He let out a loud groan, and gripped the steering wheel tightly. He didn't answer. "LOGAN!" I finally snapped.

"Damn it red shut up! I will tell you in a minute!" He growled, as he hit the accelerator with his foot. I glared at him, mentally cursing. Angrily, I turned my attention towards the window, not saying a word. Dick. Doesn't have to snap at me.

I don't know how much time passed, when Logan finally spoke. "Look, I'm sorry for yelling. I'm just---on edge." He said slowly, but I continued to look out the window, ignoring him. He sighed heavily. "Red listen, we have trouble. A uh---an old "acquaintance" of ours is in town. Let's just say we didn't leave on the best of terms. We actually sort of---killed one of his closest friends. So he's looking for revenge. We couldn't take the chance of him coming to the house, so we had to get you out of there. We're staying at a hotel until we get to my dad's."