Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../22/

"That was amazing! How the hell did you do it so fast?" I questioned, a huge smile on my face. I stared at Peyton, and his grin grew wider. "I mean, that song was awesome! You have to show me again!" I exclaimed, and he nodded his head.

"Alright I'll show you. Come here." He set the guitar down for a second, and came up behind me. He snatched the guitar back up, and put it around me so I was against his chest. Okay, a little close......but I kind of like it. "Now you hit these 3 chords first......" He put his hand over mine, and moved the pick across the chords.

An actual tune came out, and it sounded good. I let out a squeal of delight.

"Yay!" I said happily, as I set the guitar down. "I actually played a little bit of a song!" I exclaimed, as I gave Peyton a big hug. He squeezed me back, and that's when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked over and rolled my eyes when I saw it was Logan. "Can we help you?" I questioned to him rudely.

Ever since the day I went out with Peyton to Chuck E. Cheese, he's been such an ass to me. And its not like he knows we went out on a date either. I didn't really say anything. And neither did Peyton.

But he's back to making stupid snide remarks, calling me names, and treating me like dirt. So I must ask: What the hell?

"Actually I don't need you. You have a call Peyton, and it sounds important." He stated, as he glared at me with pure hatred. I scoffed at him, and rolled my eyes in response. DICK. "You really should lower that ego of yours." He added, as he leaned against the doorframe.

Peyton got up, letting me go. He headed out of the room, leaving me with Logan. I narrowed my eyes at him, as I got up from the bed. "Okay Logan I've had enough of your mood swings. What the hell is up your ass?" I questioned, and he glared at me, and shook his head. "I mean it...." I moved towards him, so I was right by him.

"What did I do? You are acting like a dick to me again. Treating me like crap. I haven't done a damn thing to you Logan. And yet here you are, being an ass. So what the hell is wrong with you now?" I demanded, as I looked at him expectedly.

"You know what red, I don't think I need to explain myself to you. It's pretty damn obvious, and if you used that brain of yours for once, I'm sure even YOU could figure it out." My jaw-dropped as he said this, and I felt so much anger boiling down inside of me.

I stared at him angrily, and he looked back at me coldly. We were in some sort of staring contest when I heard Peyton come in. I just want to rip Logan apart and shove my foot up his ass!

"Um.....you two okay?" I heard him ask, and I snapped out of my stare. I nodded my head. "Good.....look dad needs me there to help him with a few things. So I have to go. But I should be back in a few days." He walked towards me. "Can you handle it here with him?" He asked with a playful smirk.

I heard Logan scoff. "I'm sure I can manage. But where's Wes going to be?" I asked, as I glanced around remembering he wasn't here.

"He's hunting, so I guess that means its just the two of us red." Logan said with a smirk. I groaned, and then turned to Peyton. I gave him a smile, and he returned it with a sad one.

"But why can't Logan go instead?!" I complained, and he smiled. "I mean, I would much rather have you here than him. He's just going to be mean to me, than I'll argue back.....it'll be an ongoing cycle." I whined.

"Well I'm really the only one who can help out with this. So I kind of have to go. Like now. So Logan, be nice to her alright?" Logan rolled his eyes, and stood up. "Good, so I'll see you then. Bye Gracie." He looked at me like he wanted to kiss me, but then thought better of it and hugged me instead.