Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /18/

"Okay how about this one?" I asked them, as I stared in the mirror. "I mean, I think its better than the other one. And a little help would be nice. I don't know what to wear!" I exclaimed, and all the guys groaned. I shot them a glare, and they smiled innocently. "Seriously? Which costume do you think looks best?" I questioned.

We were going to a costume party in honor of summer, that one of the guys' friends were throwing, and I was currently trying to decide which outfit I should wear. I guess the guys already have theirs picked out.

Figures.

Logan, Wes, and Peyton groaned again, and all popped their heads up. I narrowed my eyes at them, wanting to pick one already.

"I say sexy catwoman. That's hella fine." Peyton said with a wink, and I rolled my eyes at him smiling. "Seriously. You look damn good." He exclaimed, as he nodded his head up and down. I sighed.

"Well I like any of them. They all look amazing on you." Wes added, and I flashed him a smile. "You'll look great Gracie. Seriously." Well at least he's being nice about the whole shopping thing and not being perverted like Peyton is.

"So either outfit I choose, I look like a freaking whore." I stated, and Peyton laughed. Wes just turned pink and looked away. Logan stood there, with an amused look on his face.

He's kind of been distant with me lately. I mean, I'm not sure what kind of relationship we have, and I think this makes him mad. So he's just returned to his asshole self. "Do you have something you'd like to add Logan?" I questioned, and he chuckled lightly and sat up.

"Actually I do. Look, the point of costume parties are for the girls to look slutty and not get in trouble. The guys get to stare at the girls and check them out. The girls eat it up, and love the attention. But lucky for you you're not that type of chick. So just go with something safe." He stated, and I narrowed my eyes at him and put my hands on my hips.

"And what the hell is that suppose to mean?" I demanded, and he chuckled once more. "Excuse me if I like to have some class! But I am too dangerous! I just rather leave a few things to the imagination unlike those blonde bimbos you hang out with!" I exclaimed, and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Ugh! Fine! I know what one I want. So leave!" I ordered, and the guys happily got up. Logan slowly stood, enjoying my annoyance.

"You know, its only a matter of time before you realize just how much you really want me." He told me, and I narrowed my eyes at him once more. "Seriously red, you think about that." He stated, and I pushed him towards the door.

"Get out!" I said to him, and he laughed.

They all left, and I knew just which costume I wanted to wear. I grabbed it, and paid the cashier.

So tonight seems like its going to be fun. Lots of fun. And you know what Logan, he keeps pushing all my buttons. I want him?

Oh we'll see who will be doing the wanting by the end of the night. He pushed my buttons.

So now its time to push his.

*************************

LATER THAT NIGHT---PARTY

"Gracie! Come on I want to get my party on!" I heard Peyton yell from down the stairs. "Chop chop!" He yelled, and I put a quick dab of gloss over my lips. I stared in the mirror, and had to admit, though I was a little revealing, I looked damn good.

I smiled, as I brushed my hair over my shoulder. Bring it on Logan.

I headed downstairs, wanting to see Logan's reaction when he saw me. I made a very good call with this costume. I decided on something that was hot, but then again not trashy. It was a cute cop outfit, that showed some skin, but wasn't too revealing. I smiled at myself, as I headed down the stairs.