Attention Fans!: PLEASE READ! Important Note Inside! *CONTEST!*

So first off, I know that I have taken an EXTREMELY long time to update, and to you all, I am sorry. But I have been so busy with college that it is hard to find the time. However, I really want to make a sequel, and am working on it now. As an apology to you all, I have a little contest in mind. I have a challenge to you creative minds out there.

I need help thinking of a title, and I want a new book cover. One that is fitting and still involves Gracie. The sequel will be from her P.O.V, but Wes will be spotlighted a little more than the past story. So I guess what I am saying, is if you have a unique or interesting title in mind, comment on this message. Which ever title I like the best, or you all like the best, that person gets a prize. I also will do the same with the best book cover. Or you can do a title and book cover together.

I will create a character in my story based off of you! You can also pick what kind of "creature" you want to be, whether it is a vampire, human, fairy, troll, anything! If you guys are interested in my contest, then drop a comment below. I appreciate any and all titles, and remember, I want something original and unique! I'm not always the greatest with titles. And I absolutely love book covers, so please help me out. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you all!

The story will focus on the whole gang looking for the fountain that will grant their deepest desires and wishes. It will be from Gracie's perspective, and them traveling to find it. All the obstacles they must overcome and foes they will face :) Check out the prologue :)

Good luck! :)