Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /38/

I stood there utterly speechless. I mean, what exactly am I suppose to say? Logan wants to get marred...tonight. That's such a crazy thought, and yet I don't think I have a problem with it.

"Tonight?" I repeated aloud, as Logan's eyes fixated intensely on my own. I inhaled deeply. "Not that I have a problem with it, but isn't that a little...fast?"

Logan sighed. "Look, it's the only way I know that we can be together forever. The guys won't pull us apart if we're married, and then nothing can stop us red." He grasped my hand in his, and kissed it softly. "Unless you don't want to marry me."

I quickly shook my head. "No! I didn't say that, but I do think you're forgetting one thing."

I could tell that he wasn't following. "And what is that?"

"Well...I don't have fangs." I pointed out slowly. "And, isn't it illegal for a vampire to marry a human?"

A deep frown formed across his features, as he exhaled. "Yeah, about that. I...well in order marry me...you'd have to...uh, you'd need to be...."

"A vampire?" I finished for him, because it was very clear that's what he was getting at. "I realize that Logan. And you know I want to be with you forever. So if that means I have to become a vampire, then....so be it."

Logan study me closely, as if trying to figure out if I really meant what I was saying. "Red I don't want you to do anything you're going to regret. I want you to understand everything that you'll be giving up."

I shook my head. "I don't care Logan, I just want to be with you."

He released my hands. "No, you don't get it. You're going to have to watch your dad grow older and older, and you'll stay the same. And once he's gone, it'll leave a hole in your heart. All your friends, and people you care about, are eventually going to die."

I swallowed hard as he said this. "And, your life will be different. You can't grow to close to people, because you're just going to lose them. You won't have a heartbeat, and really a soul. The only thing you'll ever crave...is blood. You're going to be on this planet until it ends, or until someone comes along and takes what life you have, away."

I furrowed my brows. "Why are you telling me all this?" I asked, edge evident in my tone.

"Because I want you to understand what you're signing up for Gracie. It's not so simple. You're life is never going to be the same. Think about everything you'll be losing, what you won't have anymore."

I clenched my jaw. "What about what I will have? Huh? I'll have you Logan, which is the only thing I'll ever need. As long as you're in my life, nothing else matters." I stated, as I took a deep breath. "You're the only thing I need."

Logan looked at me, and for once I had no idea what he was thinking. I licked my lips, which now felt dry. Finally, he spoke. "God I'm so lucky to have you." His arms wrapped around me, as he pulled me into his chest.

I smiled against. "No, I'm lucky to have you. And I'm never going anywhere. I love you, and I'm staying. I will marry you tonight, and I want you to change me...so we'll always be together."

He exhaled sharply. "Alright, I won't fight you anymore. I'm telling them you're staying, no matter what."

I smiled, as he softly kissed me. "Well then we'd better break the news." I stated with a gentle laugh. "Come on." Hand in hand, we walked back towards the car, where the guys were watching us intently.

"So did you guys say goodbye?" Wes asked slowly, as his eyes dropped to our hands. "I take it you didn't." He said flatly. "Logan I thought we talked about..."