Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 26

"Are you sure about this? I mean we'll be safe there, right? Do they know where your dad lives?" I questioned, and Logan sighed. He turned towards me, and wrapped his arms securely around my waist. I smiled as he did this.

It still feels a little weird, him being like this to me. But I like it. A lot actually. I didn't really realize just how much I enjoy just being with Logan.

"I am 100% sure we'll be safe there red. I wouldn't lie to you." He replied, and his eyes glistened as he stared down at me. I got that butterfly feeling, and I immediately felt warm inside. I grinned, and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him. He pulled me into him, his lips crushing mine.

I love being with him. I love being like this. I love Logan. And for once, I'm not afraid to admit it. It's so strange, but I feel like I have finally come to my senses about him. I just really hope that everything works out between us.

"I know you wouldn't. That's why I love you." I said, and he smirked as the words left my mouth. He was very happy that I "confessed" my love to him last night. And the feelings mutual. I had no idea he felt the same way. But now that its out in the open, I'm really happy. Hell, I've never been this happy in my life.

"But um...since we're going to your dad's house, where your brothers will be, can we not....." I trailed off, trying to find the right words.

"You don't want us to be like this." He nodded his head, motioning to him holding me. I blushed lightly. He groaned, but then smiled slowly. "Alright fine red, I can't say no to you. We'll keep it a little secret....but just for a while. Deal?" He asked me, and I smiled.

I nodded, and kissed him once more. His lips were so damn amazing. They were like sugar. Or maybe a drug. Either one, I was addicted to.

"Thank you Logan. It's not that I don't want to be like this, it's just that they happen to---like me as well." I stated slowly, and he just sighed. He brushed my bangs out of my face, and gave me that look that could make me melt. Literally.

The one that always made me want to say yes to anything he said. The look that turned me into Jell-O. I felt the butterflies return. "What?" I questioned, and he smirked.

"When we get to my dad's, I want to show you around. Have our first date together. If that sounds good." I was surprised by him saying this. "You know, show you where I use to hang when I was younger." A thought popped into my mind, one that I never considered.

"Logan, is your father a vampire as well?" I asked suddenly, and he simply chuckled. Was that a stupid question to ask? I mean, of course he is, right? How else could they be---well, vampires? "I mean, since all of you are, wouldn't that make him one too?" I questioned.

"Come on, I'll tell you that story another day." He replied, as we headed down to the lobby of the hotel to check-out. When I saw that the skank was there, a scowl immediately appeared on my face.

Logan noticed this, and chuckled. I slapped his arm, and glared as we approached her. "We're here to check out." He stated, and the woman just batted her eyes at him. Slut.

"Leaving so soon?" She said, her eyes taking in all of Logan. And I mean ALL of him. I really wanted to punch her. It would feel so good. "Was the room not satisfying?" She continued, trying to sound sweet. Please. "Or was your company not?"

My jaw-dropped as she smirked at this question. I glared daggers at her.

"Excuse me? What the hell did you just say?" I snapped, and she rolled her eyes. "You listen to me you Paris Hilton wannabe bitch..." I began, and her smirk faded. "Don't think you can say anything you want to me, and not get put in your place. We had a lovely time last night, if you must know.