Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /19/

I slowly opened the bedroom door, and peered down the hall. Well, the coast is clear. I crept out, even though both Wes and Logan told me to stay put in the room. Pff....whatever! Like I listen to them. I headed down the hall, and I could hear a commotion downstairs over the loud music. I poked my head down the stairs, and I watched a group formed.

I hurriedly moved down the stairs, when I heard yelling. I saw a person going flying into the wall, and all hell broke lose. People were franticly running around, out the doors.

They were pushing and shoving, and my eyes got big when I saw Matt and Ricky, those stupid hunters from before. I groaned, and saw that they weren't alone.....there was a whole bunch of them! They were all fighting against Peyton, Logan, Wes, and the whole gang. A hunter was shoved across the room, and his cross-bow flew out of his hands. I stared at it, and watched as they tried to attack Peyton.

I narrowed my eyes at them, and ran to grab the crossbow. I quickly picked it up, and stared at it. How the hell does this thing work? I raised an eyebrow, as I fiddled with it. I finally figured it out, and raised it towards one of the hunters. "Hey!" I yelled, and his head snapped in my direction. I let it go, and it went soaring into his arm. He let out a groan, and Peyton tackled him to the ground.

I stood there, shocked at what I just did. I stared at the scene, and then felt someone grab onto me. I glared at whoever it was. "Get off me!" I demanded, and I looked and saw Matt.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you crazy? We're trying to help you god damn it!" He yelled at me, and I reared my elbow back, and slammed it into his gut. He let out a groan, and I squirmed away.

"You listen to me you big dumbass, I do not, repeat DO NOT need your help, and I certainly do not need saving! They are my friends, and I am here willingly!" I exclaimed, as I crossed my arms over my chest. He stared at me for a second, as if trying to study me. I raised an eyebrow back, and we had a small stare-down. He finally looked away, and I smirked.

I win.

"She's delusional!" He yelled suddenly, and I let out a gasp as he picked me up and swung me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I let out a scream of objection, and he tried to move through the crowd. "The girl is crazy! She doesn't know what she's saying!" He exclaimed, and I pounded on his back roughly.

"Put me down you big lug! Right now!" I ordered, but he kept walking. I rolled my eyes, becoming impatient. "That's it....I will do something that will bring you a great amount of physical pain if you don't set me down right now." I warned, and he chuckled, and stopped walking. We were outside on the porch now, and I put my face close to his. "I mean it."

"Do your worst." He stated, a cocky smile on his face. FINE. If that's the way he wants to play it, well so be it. I took a big, deep breath, and let out THE BIGGEST and LOUDEST scream I could muster up. I swear it could shatter glass. It sounded like I was being murdered.

I heard Matt let out a groan, and cover his ears. I kept screaming, knowing damn sure somebody would hear me. Hell, my aunt in Maine could hear that sucker! He set me on the ground, and a big hand smacked over my mouth. I wiggled against him, and he looked like he was in pain. HA, I warned you. I bit down on his hand, and he let out a moan.

I heard the door swing open, and it revealed Wes. "Run now Gracie! We'll come get you when it's safe! In the woods, now!" He ordered, and without thinking twice I darted towards the woods that were around the house. I heard someone hit the ground, and figured it was Matt. I booked it deeper into the woods, trying my best with the leather boots I had on. Of all the days I choose to dress like a slut, the one day I do I'm on the run from hunters! Figures!