Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../21/

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??!!" Jack roared angrily, and I quickly moved away from Jake. I have never heard him yell like that in my life.

And what is he doing here anyway? How does he know Jake? And why is he pissed, besides the obvious? "ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT!" He yelled. His screaming and ranting kind of made me snap out of whatever phase or dumb state-of-mind I was in.

I was about to open my mouth, when Jake spoke up. "Allow me Gracie." He said with devilish grin. "Little brother, I'd appreciate it if you'd just calm down and stop your stupid ranting. You're just embarrassing yourself." Right when he said brother I felt myself go into shock.

Jake and Jack are.....brothers? I should have known by their accents and looks! Damn it. I'm an idiot!

"Wait......you two are brothers?" I gasped, and I looked over at Jack. He looked about ready to go Chuck Norris on Jake's ass. Jack glared at Jake. "I.....oh my god." I stuttered, and Jack walked up towards us, so he was in Jake's face.

"I don't know what your game is Jake, but you CAN'T have Gracie. I'm taking her back home NOW." He stated, as he walked towards me and grabbed my arm. "You have no idea how worried and freaked the guys are." He told me, as he began to pull me away.

I then felt Jake grab onto my other arm, and I looked at them both, shocked.

"Sorry brother, but she's not leaving. You already know about the whole prophecy, and Gracie might be the one." I looked at Jack for a reaction, and saw it went from confusion, to realization, to anger yet again. Oh crap this is not going to be good. "I'm serious. I'm not about to let you walk away with the girl I've been waiting for."

"Oh really?" Jack asked, his voice cold and filled with anger. "Watch me you son-of-a-bitch." He spat, as he jerked me into him. Before I could do anything, I felt us disappear, and I looked back to see Jake's pissed off face. I scrunched my eyes, not wanting to feel the nauseating feeling overcome me yet again.

The familiar site of the guys' house appeared in front of me, and I smiled slightly. I was pleased to be home, but still VERY confused. I stepped away from Jack, and he stared at me, expecting me to talk. I sighed heavily. "Alright.....I know you're confused and probably angry, but I just wanted to say I never wanted to........."

"I know." Jack stated, and I raised an eyebrow. "Look Gracie, my brother can control you. Mind control if you will." My jaw-dropped as he said this. "Yeah, he has that. He must have used it on you. To get him to.....er......kiss you." He scratched the back of his awkwardly. I looked away. "Yeah......but we'll talk later about it. I'm sure the guys would love to see you." He said, and I smiled at him.

I stepped forward, so I was closer to him.

"Thanks Jack." I replied softly, as I leaned up and gave him a small peck on the cheek. I pulled away, and saw him smile slightly. I rolled my eyes and then headed into the house, wanting to see the guys. "Honeys, I'm home!" I exclaimed, but I found the place was empty.

"Hello? Guys?" I questioned, as I walked up the stairs.

I came to Logan's room, because I.....well I guess I just wanted to see him. I don't know why though......okay I do but I'm not saying anything! I knocked on the door, but didn't get an answer. So I slowly twisted the handle, and pushed the door open.

It was dark inside, and I tried to see inside. "Logan? Are you in here?" I asked, as I flicked the light on. It was empty. I sighed, and as I was turning around, I let out a shriek as I saw him right in front of me.

"Red?" He questioned, and I smiled slightly at him. But if faded quickly. Oh god he's going to explode on me in a minute....lecture me about how stupid I was and that I should have never gone into the woods.......