Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret: IMPORTANT NOTE!

So....hello guys. I just want to say I'm really sorry for taking so long to update. I had been so busy with school, and it was my senior year. But I graduated! That's always a plus haha. And I will have so much more time to dedicate myself to stories. Which leads me into my next note for you.

I really love all the awesome feedback I've been getting for Sent away to.....but I need to know what you all would like me to do. Would you like me to end it, or create a sequel? I'm not exactly sure what I would like to do, and really I'm not opposed to either :) So I will leave it up to you all, my super fricken' amazing readers. If you want me to, I will turn it into a sequel. But if you prefer me to end it, just let me know. I want to make you guys happy :) The more opinions/comments/messages I get, the quicker I will update the story and let you know my decision.

Whichever response I get, sequel or end it, will help me decide. I will more than likely go with what the majority of you guys say :) And if you can't decide, I will create a "teaser" sequel, which will be like a prologue to the sequel I would create. So please let me know what you think :) I really appreciate it!

Ohhhh, and PLEASE check out my other stories, most importantly my, New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What??   THANKS! :)

-Sugababy7 (Rachel <3)