Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret /42/

“You…..you died.” As the words left his lips, I stared at him as though I heard incorrectly. That can’t be possible, I didn’t…die. I mean, how could I have died and then magically come back? None of this makes sense.

I gave him a skeptical look, as I tried to sit up. As I did, my whole body had pain shoot through it, as I let out a gasp. “Ouch!” I exclaimed, as I clutched my gut. It made me feel nauseas, as a sting struck my neck. I carefully brought my hand up, my fingertips grazing it. “What happened?” I asked slowly.

They all were quiet, as I gazed at each of them, confused. “Come on, one of you aren’t going to tell me what happened?”

Logan cleared his throat. “We’ll get to that in a minute Red. But….how do you feel? I mean do you feel normal?”

I gave him a skeptical look. “Why wouldn’t I feel normal?”

They all looked at each other, as if waiting for the other to chime in. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. “Well….do you not remember anything that has happened with Darius?” Wes finally spoke up.

I thought for a second, as snip-its of the past events came back to me. I remember waiting in his office for him, and then I found a knife….and then I stabbed him with it. He was so angry….and he attacked me.

That’s it.

That’s all I can remember. I keep getting fuzzy feelings when I try to remember what else there was. I have this odd feeling inside that I can’t describe. Like something big happened, or I did something.

But nothing was coming to me.

I shook my head slowly, as I stared at Logan. I could see so much emotion in his eyes. He looked so happy to see me, but also remorseful, and worried. I could clearly see that he had a million thoughts going through his mind.

“I just remember him attacking me after I stabbed him. And then my whole body shut down. I swear I remember my….no it couldn’t have been her. I mean…no.” My mother’s face kept flashing in my mind, as I tried hard to think of why.

“What is it? Who did you remember?” Wes asked softly, as he crouched down beside me. “You need to understand that you….died. I don’t know how you came back, or why, but you did. You’re alive. The only question is….are you human still?”

I inhaled sharply. “Oh my god. I don’t know. I mean, I feel the same, besides my mind being a little fuzzy. And…I have a heartbeat. So there! I must not be a vampire.”

Logan let out a sigh of relief. “Good. You aren’t ready for that. Darius tried to change you, but failed. It ended up killing you instead.”

I nodded my head slowly. “I know. I’m okay though. Don’t worry.”

Peyton spoke up this time. “Don’t worry? Are you serious? Gracie you died and you’re acting like it’s not even a big deal! God dammit you just don’t understand!” He exclaimed, as he stormed out of the room.

I was shocked by this outburst, as Wes shrugged slightly. “He was just really scared for you. We all were. I don’t ever want to lose you.” He brushed a strand of hair behind my ear, as he smiled gently. “We all love you, and don’t want to see you hurt.”

I stared at Wes’ caring eyes, and returned his smile with a weak one of my own. Logan shuffled, clearly annoyed by his affection. Clearing my throat, I looked away. “You should go make sure he’s alright.”

I could tell Wes caught the hint, as he glanced over at Logan. “Yeah…sure. I’ll go do that. An upset Peyton is never a good thing.”

I laughed lightly, as he gave me a subtle nod before leaving. That left Logan and I alone, as I swallowed hard. “Are you alright?”