Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /15/

"I think they did it.'" I heard a whispering voice say. I was too tired to open my eyes, and the bed felt much to warm.

I snuggled deeper into something...or rather someone. "They so did it! Man, I had no idea they had the hotts for each other! DAMN!" I knew that voice. Peyton. "Why does Logan always score?!"

"Shut up Peyton! They did not!" The other voice snapped.

That was Wes, I knew that for sure. I slowly opened my eyes, letting out a yawn.

I saw them both staring down at me, Peyton with a HUGE grin, and Wes looked pissed off and annoyed. I then realized that I was laying on someone. I looked down and saw Logan with his arm around me! I had my freaking head on his chest!

"Ahhhhh!" I exclaimed, as I got up quickly. Logan opened his eyes too, and yawned at me, amused. "Um....hey guys!" I said nervously. "We were just....sleeping! We didn't do anything." I stated, and Logan let out another yawn, and he stretched. "Right Logan?" I questioned, giving him the look.

"We had crazy hot sex last night, and I enjoyed every minute of it. And might I say this girl is a freak!" He stated, and my jaw-dropped.

THAT LIAR!

My eyes bugged out, and he laughed. "I'm kidding, jeez red calm down. No guys, we didn't do anything last night. Just fell asleep. Why, is someone jealous?" Logan asked, staring at Wes. Wes glared at him. He let out another laugh.

"No, I'm not jealous actually. But if you guys could get dressed, we'd like to leave. Dad's waiting for us...and its getting late." Wes replied, as he shot me a look. He looked pissed off and really annoyed. I looked away, and Peyton started to laugh.

"Dude, I totally thought you guys did it! I mean, it looked like it! I thought you guys hated each other though?" Peyton said, and I rubbed the back of my neck uncomfortably. Logan got up and stretched, acting all cool and smooth. "You guys didn't do it....did you?" He asked with a perverted grin.

"Peyton, who cares if they did it?" Wes snapped, as he walked to the door. "That's their business. I could care less. Now come on, I'm going to start the car...so get downstairs in 5 minutes." He stated, as he walked out of the room, obviously annoyed. I looked over at Peyton, then Logan.

"I'll go help. But can I leave you two alone long enough without you ripping each other's clothes off?" He questioned, and I grabbed a pillow off the bed and chucked it at him. He caught it, laughing as he walked out the door behind Wes.

When the door closed, I turned and looked at Logan, pissed off. He stared back at me, innocently.

"What the hell was that Logan? Why did you tell Wes we had sex when we didn't?!" I asked, my anger boiling. "You just did it to be a dick to him, and to get him all riled up." I stated, and Logan laughed as he grabbed his pants and began to put them on.

"Look red, we made out last night. Its not a big deal. I don't know why you're freaking out over Wes, when its me who you obviously like. He'll get over it, so chill. And he knows I was kidding, so just breathe." He said, as he zipped his pants up.

I stalked towards him, feeling really mad. He looked at me, amused. "Oh no, what's big bad red going to do?"

"Logan I don't care if you were kidding, I care about Wes. And his feelings. And you were being an asshole to him on purpose." I replied, as I stood in front of him. "Just to piss him off." I added, narrowing my eyes.

He let out a laugh, and I glared. "Red, I don't give a damn if I pissed him off. He's jealous because I got to spend time with you, and he didn't. So as far as I'm concerned, it's a win-win situation. I got to kiss you, and piss Wes off in the process." I let out a groan, and stomped off away from Logan, grabbing my clothes and slamming the bathroom door shut.