Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret /23/

"Wake up! Wake up right now!" There was a loud pounding on the door, that stirred me from my sleep. "Logan! Get your ass up out of that bed right now!" That was definitely Wes' voice. The pounding got louder.

I groggily looked around, and saw Logan staring at me. I had my head on his chest still, and I felt a small blush creep up into my cheeks. "Why red, you're not----blushing, are you?" He teased, and I smiled at him. He leaned up, and planted a kiss on my lips, catching me off guard. I felt him chuckle as he pulled away. "You might want to get up----unless you want them to see you in just that." I raised an eyebrow, and stared down.

I let out a small shriek when I saw I was only in my bra. And Logan was shirtless! Everything from last night flooded back into my mind, and I immediately brought a hand up to my neck. It wasn't sore or anything. "Oh my god....did we....?"

Logan threw his head back and laughed as I said this. "Did we have.....sex?!" I whispered the last part, and this only made Logan laugh more.

I waited for him to finish laughing, my eyes now the size of saucers. He sighed, and sat up. "No red, we did NOT have sex. You remember what happened, don't you?" I nodded my head, just making sure we didn't. "Okay good, then you get to your room and I'll go see why Wes is freaking out." He told me, as he got up off the bed.

I did the same, and as I grabbed the door handle, I felt Logan reach out and pull me towards him. "Are you alright?" He questioned, studying me.

I nodded my head lightly. "Yeah, I'm fine Logan. This is just---weird." I said slowly, and he raised an eyebrow. "We're being civil towards each other." I explained, and he chuckled softly.

"Red, I'm pretty sure last night we were a little more than civil." He stated, and I felt myself blushing again. What the hell? My cheeks have betrayed me. He let me go slowly, and sighed. "Do you regret it?" He asked suddenly, and I stared at him. "Last night? Us kissing like that? Being that.....close?" He questioned.

It took me a second to answer. I grabbed the door handle as I did so. "The scary part is Logan----I don't regret it at all." I answered, as I slipped out the door and closed it behind me. I scurried to my room, and when I reached it I sighed.

I pressed my back up against the door, and let out a deep breath. Oh my gosh I can't believe LOGAN and I are actually---well, I don't know what we are at the moment. I mean, we can hardly be considered in a relationship. He is SUPPOSE to hate me! And I'm SUPPOSE to hate him!

I walked to my closet, and grabbed a t-shirt and threw a pair of jeans on. After I got dressed and everything, I could hear yelling coming from down the hallway. This prompted me to open up the door, and peer out of it. "No! Why does he want to see us? And her? He----if he sees her, you know what will happen!" Logan snapped angrily, and I slowly walked out the door. I walked towards them, and they both stared at me.

"Um....I have a question." I said, and they stared at me, still looking pissed off. "What the hell is going on?" I asked them, and they looked back at one another, as if in some sort of stare down. It was as if they were contemplating telling me or not. "Hello?" I exclaimed, as I waved my hands in front of their faces.

They finally broke their gaze, and Wes gave me a warm smile. "It's nothing Gracie, just a little---trouble." He said, and I raised an eyebrow. He sighed heavily. "Look, you remember those hunters, right?" I nodded my head slowly. "Well they're not the only ones who found out you know about us. The uh......the king did too." My jaw-dropped when he said the word king.

"Um....king? Are you joking me? You guys have a----king??" Wes nodded his head slowly. "So----what does this mean for us? Or me rather? I mean, if you guys are going to be in danger or any trouble, I'll leave. I don't want anything to happen to you guys. So if you want me to go then I'll just----" I was interrupted in mid-sentence.