Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /11/

"I'm not going out. I hate it, and the last time I did, two things happened." I began to plead my case, but Peyton and Wes wouldn't listen to me. They wanted to go to a club, since Leon, Kale, and Maxie the maggot were still here. I however, did not want too.

"Okay, one, I was hit on by a freaking vampire, who almost raped and bit me!" I exclaimed, and Logan laughed a little. My eyes narrowed. "And worse than that, this asshole kissed me! So no, I think I'll pass on going to the club." I stated, as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

Logan rolled his eyes at my comment. "Just let her stay if she wants too. She'll just turn into a bitch and pout once we get there." He said, and I glared angrily at him.

Maxie laughed at this, and I turned to her, flipping her off. She scowled at me, and clung onto Wes' arm.

Oh my god she is really starting to piss me off.

She keeps making these snide little comments behind Wes' back, and he's so dumb he doesn't see it happening! Everyone else does though! God I think I'm going to explode on her pretty soon!

"Wessy-poo, Gracie's not making me feel very welcome. All I wanted to do was be nice, and she treats me like crap." She whined, and I laughed at her.

Bitch.

"Okay, 1: YOU are not welcome here. I don't like you, so get over it. You're nothing but a fake bitch." She glared as I said this. "B: You don't have a nice bone in your body. That's pretty damn obvious. And Tres: You should really call your plastic surgeon, because honey they fucked you up." I stated, and Peyton busted into laughter, along with Logan.

Maxie glared daggers at me, as she put her face into Wes' arm.

"Wes! What did I do to deserve that?! I was just trying to be nice! I'm sorry I'm such a burden!" She fake cried, as she ran up the stairs to her bedroom. I rolled my eyes at her dramatic approach, and Wes glared at me. Glared!

"Wow Gracie, way to be nice. She didn't do anything to you." He stated, as he went up after her. I rolled my eyes, and Peyton looked over at me like I was a god or something.

"You are awesome Gracie! No one stands up to Maxie like that! You're my idol!" He exclaimed, as he pulled me into a huge bear hug. I let out a gasp, since he was squeezing me to death.

"Peyton....can't.....breathe!" I gasped, and he grinned but put me down. "Well I'm sorry, but she's a bitch. No offense." I said, turning to Leon and Kale. They both had huge grins plastered on their faces too.

"Oh none taken. We all know what a manipulative slut she is, but our dear Wes hasn't seemed to realize this yet." Leon stated. "And you are VERY hot when you get worked up." He added, and I chuckled.

I caught both Peyton and Logan's glares at Leon, and stopped laughing. Leon looked at them, and smirked. "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot you two have the hots for her too."

Logan let out a growl, and Leon began to laugh. "Okay guys, chill out. Lets just relax. You guys go out and have fun. But me, I'm staying in. I really don't feel up to going clubbing." I said, as I plopped down on the couch. "All I want to do is enjoy the peace and quiet while everyone is gone. So just go already." I told them, and they just groaned.

"Fine Gracie. You stay here, be boring. Whatever floats your boat." Peyton said, as he headed upstairs. Logan just rolled his eyes at me, and I swear I wanted to rip them out.

He always does that! Leon was about to leave, but he stopped at the staircase.

"You know, I really hope you're NOT one of their soul mates. I'd like to get to know you better." I shook my head, rolling my eyes. He let out a chuckle, and disappeared up the stairs. That left Kale.