Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 33

"Okay, I really don't know what's going on right now, but I don't want any part of it." I stated slowly, as I began to back up. Jonathon's eyes glistened with amusement, and Wes looked very unsure of himself.

"Sorry gorgeous, but you don't really have a choice in the matter." Jonathon stated with a smirk, as he took a step towards me. I took another one back. Oh god. I have to get out of here.

"Look, you better back the hell up! Do you know what Logan can do to you?!" I spat angrily at him. He let out a laugh, and Wes a scoff. My head snapped in his direction. "Wes! What is wrong with you? What happened to you? Why? Why are you doing this?"

He glanced up at me, then at Jonathon. "What's wrong with me? Are you fucking kidding me?" He questioned, in disgust. I stared at him, glaring hard. I watched as he rose from the couch. "Jonathon, can I speak to her alone--in private?" Wes asked, and with a pleased smile he nodded.

Once he disappeared, I didn't hesitate to explode on Wes. "What the hell is the matter with you? Are you insane? That's Jonathon! He tried killing not only me, but also your brother! And why the hell are you all buddy-buddy with him?! Are you insane? I thought you had more common sense than that! And what's with this new attitude? What did I---" Before I could finish, he had his hand slammed over my mouth.

I struggled against him, failing miserably. He startled me by this act. "You hear me out." He began, his voice like venom. "I don't give a damn about my brother, or you for that matter." It stung when he said this. What happened to him? "What happened, is I'm over you. My brothers, my duty, everything." He answered angrily, reading my mind.

My jaw dropped. "Wes please just listen to---" He interrupted me, his eyes flashing dangerously. I gulped, as he pushed me against the wall so I couldn't run.

"I've always been the "good" brother. Old faithful. But I am sick and tired of being everyone's mat. I won't do it anymore. So this month, I've taken over a new lease. Jonathon taught me a few things. I have a new outlook on life. One that doesn't involve me giving a damn about any of you."

I gazed at him, my eyes glossy. "Please Wes...I just want the old you. I'm so sorry if I hurt you. I never meant to. Please just don't do this. Be the Wes that I love." I said softly.

He let out a hiss, as he jerked me back. I hit the wall: hard. Clutching my shoulder, I stared as he raised his fist up, and immediately I covered my face in defense. I waited for the pain, but never got it.

Instead of hitting me, he plowed it into the wall next to me. "LOVE?" He spat angrily. I cowered back in fear. "Cut the bullshit Gracie, you and me both know you aren't capable of love. You're a tease, that's all you'll ever be."

I stared at him, tears in my eyes. "Screw. You." I retorted angrily, as I slid back up from against the wall. "You're a bastard Wes, that's all you'll ever be. I don't give a damn about you. Burn in hell for all I care. And take Jonathon with you." I growled, as I shoved past him. I attempted to run away from him.

I didn't make it very far. He grabbed onto my arm, pulling me back towards him. I did something both my dad and Logan taught me: I reeled my fist up, slamming it HARD into his face. He let me go for a second, and I took off running out the front door.

Thank god Jonathon wasn't there, or else he would have grabbed me. I darted through the woods, not once looking back. Even after what felt like an eternity, and I was sure my legs were giving out, I kept running. I had to get away.

From Wes. Who knew I'd run from one of the few guys in this world I actually loved?

He's in a rut right now, and I can't be too angry with him. But joining forces with Jonathon is just...unforgivable.