Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 32

"Leon look out!" I screamed, as a wolf lunged towards him, causing him to tumble down to the ground. With a loud smack, they both hit the cement. Leon was struggling against him, and that's when I felt someone latch onto me. I shrieked, as I began to fight against him.

"This is her! The girl!" The guy behind me yelled out. The two guys popped their heads up, as I reeled my elbow back and slammed it into his gut. What the hell was he talking about? He let out a hiss, as I tried to get away. Grabbing my foot, he made me trip, slamming me into the pavement. I let out a groan, as I kicked him in the face and darted away from him.

Kale had a guy pinned up against the wall, and I stared as Leon stabbed a blade into someone he had on in his grip. The man let out a loud, horrific howl, and began to gasp and moan. I glanced around, and saw the other guy had disappeared.

"Where are you hiding?!" Logan demanded, as he pressed the blade against the guy's throat. He fought against him, but Logan kept him pinned. "Answer the GOD DAMN QUESTION!" He roared, and I cringed back in fear. Wow. I've seen Logan mad, but never this mad.

"I'll never help you leech." The man hissed, and that's when Logan glared angrily at him. Before I knew what he was doing, he slammed the blade into his shoulder. The guy screamed in agonizing pain. I almost had to cover my ears, it sounded so chilling.

"Alright! I'll tell you! Just get it out of me!" He pleaded in agony, and Logan grasped the handle. It was all the way in his shoulder, which made me cringe. What kind of blade was it? "We're hiding...in the abandoned warehouse....by the lake!" He finally yelled. "Now get it out of me! That was the deal!"

Logan stopped, and stared at the man. A menacing smile was on his face. "I'm sorry, I don't make deals with mutts." And with that, he ripped the blade out, and sent it plummeting into his chest. With a final howl, the guy toppled to the ground.

Dead I presume.

I stood there, frozen in fear. My eyes were wide, as Logan slowly turned around to face me. I brought a hand up to my mouth, staring in shock.

I was silent, as Kale finished off the guy in the corner. Leon got up from the ground, cursing. "He ripped my damn shirt. I loved this shirt." He grumbled, as he walked towards Logan. "You find the place?" He questioned, and Logan slowly turned towards him.

In the blink of an eye, Logan had his hand around his throat, and Leon was pinned against the wall. I let out a shriek. "Why the fuck would you put her in danger?!" He roared, and I could hear in his voice just how pissed off he was. I ran towards them. "She could have DIED!" Leon struggled against him, and Kale followed behind me.

"Logan stop!" I yelled, as I grabbed his arm. "It wasn't his plan! It was mine! I wanted to find the hideout so you could come home sooner!" I exclaimed, as I tried prying him off.

"He went along with it! And so did you!" He hissed, as he elbowed Kale in the face. Kale stumbled back, clutching his head. "I should kill both of you!" He spat angrily, as he tightened his grip on Leon's throat.

"NO! Stop it Logan! They went along with it because I begged them to! I said I'd just find someone else who would do it!" I explained quickly, trying to advert a disaster. I watched as Logan slowly released his grip, and finally let Leon go. He gasped, clutching his throat.