Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret--Chapter 28

"Hold on! Don't you dare open that door up red, or I'll kick your ass!" Logan exclaimed, and I heard his voice traveling down the hallway. I let out a soft laugh, and sighed as I plopped down on my bed.

Logan was doing something for me, considering today was my 18th birthday. He's been planning it all day, and I have no idea what the hell he's up to. To be honest, it has me a little worried. Who knows what he's capable of.

"Can I please come out now?" I called, as I heard something hit the ground, which caused me to laugh some more. "Seriously Logan you don't need to do anything for me....it's not a big deal." I stated, and that's when the bedroom door swung open, revealing Logan in a black button down shirt and a pair of jeans.

I smiled when I saw him. "You look very nice." I said, as I stood up and walked towards him. "Handsome."

"You don't look to bad yourself." He murmured, and I stared down at what I was wearing. I had on a nice dress that Logan insisted I wear. It was black and had spaghetti straps, and came to just above the knee. "Happy birthday." He breathed, as his lips enclosed over mine.

I wrapped my arms around him, wanting to get as close as I could. I loved it when he kissed me like this.

His hands dropped to my waist, as he eventually pulled away from me. I frowned. "Well come on, I have something big planned, and I want you to see it." Logan said. as he grabbed my hand. He began to pull me down the hall, but then made me stop.

"Okay....close your eyes." I raised an eyebrow, and he just sighed. "Don't give me crap red, just do it please." I did as I was told, and I felt Logan begin to lead me somewhere.

"Logan I swear if you did anything over the top...I am not going to be happy. You know how I feel about ...." He removed his hands from my eyes, and a small gasp escaped my lips. Oh. My. God.

We were outside, under the stars with the ocean in full view. He had a blanket on the sand, with rose petals and candles surrounding it. Daisies were lying on top of it, and I smiled. It looked stunning. I saw a picnic basket planet there as well.

"Oh Logan, this is beautiful." I murmured, as I took a step towards it.

"You uh....you like it?" He questioned, as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I wasn't really sure if I should have done all this. I mean I should have known you didn't want a big thing. Oh god I'm such an idiot for even doing all of....." I shushed him, and turned to face him.

"This is perfect Logan....everything. The candles, rose petals....daisies! They're my favorite flower! How'd you know?" I questioned, and he just smirked. "Oh god this is amazing! No one has ever done anything this nice for me....in my life." I said softly, as I stared at it once more. "You don't know how much this means to me."

"Well come on, don't just look at it. Sit down." He grabbed my hand gently, and pulled me towards the blanket. "And we have the place to ourselves....I asked the guys to leave, including my dad." I smiled at him, and leaned forward to kiss him on the lips.

He grinned as I pulled away. "What was that for?"

"For being amazing. I never knew that you would ever do anything like this. It's just so not....you." I said with a light giggle.

"Well I guess love makes you do crazy things." He replied, and I felt butterflies in my stomach as he said this. "So um....now that you've seen this, how about I get you your gift?" He questioned, and I frowned.

"Logan you didn't! I said no gifts! I hate making these things a big deal!" I exclaimed, and he chuckled. He headed back into the house, leaving me staring around at my surroundings in awe. "I have an amazing boyfriend." I whispered to myself.