Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /10/

"Okay, so can you at least dress up a little? We're having a dinner party, and a few good friends of ours are coming. So please Gracie, just do it. And try to be nice." Wes said, and I groaned as I laid back on my bed.

"Dinner parties are lame." I muttered under my breath. Why do they have to have friends coming over? I mean, more than likely they'll hate me, and then it will definitely be awkward. And then I'll say something to piss one of them off, and then what?

Everyone will be mad at me! Gracie!

"It won't be that bad, I promise. Just put something a little nice on, and it'll be fine. I guarantee they'll love you. Now come on, they'll be here in an hour. And remember, just be good and they'll love you." Wes said, as he leaned down and kissed me on the cheek.

I squirmed a little, and he gave me a grin as he disappeared.

I'm really getting tired of them doing that! They keep kissing me, touching me, anything to try and see if I'm one of their "soul mates" and I tell ya, its annoying as hell! Ugh!

I got up off the bed, walked to my closet, and decided to find something nice to wear. This is so going to suck. I pulled out a spaghetti strap black dress, that was silk, and decided to wear this. I also put a pair of black flats on, and then I headed to the bathroom to fix my make-up.

I fixed my hair up, and that's when I heard the door handle jiggle. Logan walked in, and I looked away. A few nights ago, we were kissing yet again! Ugh!

"You look nice." He said, as he glanced at me. He reached over me, and grabbed his toothbrush. "I bet you're excited, huh?" He asked with a smirk. I glared at him, and he chuckled.

"Look, it won't be that bad. Just---okay watch out for Maxie. She's a total bitch. And she has the hots for Wes. She's been trying to get him since forever. And a hint of advice, don't piss her off. She has a temper." He stated, and I groaned.

"Fine, whatever. I'll be sure to steer clear of her. Thanks for the heads up." I replied, as I finished my make-up. "But I swear to god, if she picks a fight with me, you're going to have to restrain me." I said, and Logan just laughed.

"I'll be sure to do that. Later." He muttered, since his mouth was full of toothpaste. I headed out the door, back to my bedroom. I sat waiting for Wes to come and get me, so I could be introduced to Maxie and his friends.

After about 15 minutes, there came a knock, and I got up to answer it. Wes was there, in a button-up black t-shirt and jeans. He smiled when he was me.

"Wow, you look---wow." He stuttered slightly, and I grinned. "Uh, come on, they're here." He held out his arm for me to take, and I did. We headed down the stairs, and that's when I heard talking.

As we reached the entrance of the dining room, Wes leaned into me. "And remember, be nice. They're vampires, so they're MUCH stronger than you." I stuck my tongue out at him, and pulled my arm out of his.

"Thanks mom, but I think I'll be alright." I replied with a smirk. I headed inside, and I saw Peyton and Logan standing with a woman and 2 other men. Peyton grinned when he saw what I was in, and I smiled back. "Um, hi. I'm Gracie. You guys must be the friends." I stated with a friendly smile, as I held out my hand.

The woman looked like a walking Barbie doll. She had long blonde hair, that seemed permanently hair sprayed in place. She also had beautiful brown eyes, I'll admit, and her dress was very---revealing. It pushed her boobs out, so they looked like they could pop out at any second.

She scrunched her nose when she saw me, and I tried to remain nice and calm. I glanced at the two men, and nearly gasped.

They were so gorgeous! One man had dark brown/black hair, and deep brown eyes. The other one was blonde and had green eyes. They both smiled when they saw me. Do all vampires have to be that amazing looking?