Caring||LeopardStar x Fem! Reader

Requested by: @Cherryfallz

I couldn't help but watch, watch as our deputy was murdered right in front of us, StoneFur laid in a pool of his own blood. His eyes wide and soulless.

I looked at the two cats sat on the bone hill, glaring at TigerStar. He had invaded our peace and RiverClan and ShadowClan to join together, yet no one in RiverClan even wanted the harsh ShadowClan here.

LeopardStar then leaped of the bone hill and laid beside StoneFur. TigerStar then leaped down and stud beside her.

"He was Weak LeopardStar, you know that and now that we've gotten rid of him we can rule this clan in purity!"

LeopardStar has always told me every night about what happens with TigerStar, claws unsheathed words are yelled...

Abuse occurred and I wasn't having it...

The golden tabby didn't respond, TigerStar scoffed, "are you really going to sit vigil for a half-clan cat!?" He then pushed her to the ground, clawed her face and snarled, "you aren't much of a good leader are you!"

I then couldn't take it anymore, I leaped at TigerStar and pinned him down, "don't you dare talk to her like that!"

"BlackFoot! Kill this traitor!"

However as the white Tom went to leap at me and claw my throat out, LeopardStar pushed him down.

"What are you doing LeopardStar!?" Tiger yowled at her. I hissed and dragged my claws across his neck.

"You don't deserve to be part of our clan," I snapped, my P/C fur rose on my back as I then yowled, "RiverClan! Attack!"

Everyone followed my orders and it became a war between ShadowClan and RiverClan, I fought against TigerStar, even if he had lost one of his nine lives.

He pushed me off and laughed, "I still have eight more lives, and I don't think a she-cat like you can take them all away!"

He leaped at me however I dodged and we both became a mess of fur, blood and claws.

After a long battle...RiverClan had become victorious and ShadowClan had been driven out. I let out a Yowl of victory as the rest of RiverClan joined in, I noticed LeopardStar giving me a smile and I immediately ran towards her and embraced her.

"It's over now..." I mewed quietly, "everyone can live in peace..."

"I knew you would help us Y/W/N, I was so scared of standing up to him, he treated so poorly, I'm ashamed of calling myself a leader..."

I looked at my paws for a moment, "how about...I help you restore the clan? I know your a good leader, everyone knows your a good leader."

"That's a nice idea...please help me restore RiverClan Y/W/N," LeopardStar meowed in a pleading tone. I gave her a soft smile and nodded.

"Of course I will, why wouldn't I?" I mewed softly, "actually could you come with me a second? There's something I need to tell you..."

LeopardStar gave a firm nod as we left camp and sat beside the lake, "so what was it you wanted to tell me?"

"W-well, ever since we were apprentices I've always had feelings for you, I know it seems a bit forward but would you want to be my mate?" I confessed, LeopardStar looked into my eyes and she gave me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry Y/W/N but...I need to think about it, after what I've been through with TigerStar I need to think..."

I felt heartbroken, however I gave a small nod in response, "I understand LeopardStar, you've been through a lot and what we need to do is restore our clan"

"How about we get rid of that pile of bones first?"

"Yes, that would be a good idea..."

~•TimeSkip•~

It had been moons after TigerStar was killed and the battle with BloodClan, now RiverClan was back to its normal routine. The bone hill was gone, patrols were back and I was now the new deputy of RiverClan.

It was a new day and I woke up like usual to assign the Dawn patrol, "hey MistyFoot, ShadePelt, could you go on the Dawn patrol with FeatherTail and StormFur?"

"Yes, we'll get right on it!" ShadePelt meowed as she jumped up and got FeatherTail and StormFur.

MistyFoot then gave me a small smile, "I'm happy you could do this for the clan, for LeopardStar and...StoneFur."

"It's the best I can do, to rebuild the clan is what StoneFur would of wanted," I mewed, returning a kind smile.

"Y/W/N, can I speak with you a moment?" LeopardStar's voice echoed through camp, I gave a small nod as I said goodbye to MistyFoot and followed LeopardStar into her den.

"Do you need me for something?" I questioned, "is there...something wrong?"

"After all you've done for the clan...I can't say no.." the golden tabby smiled. I tilted my head to the side, confused.

"Wha-?"

Before I could say anything else LeopardStar padded towards me and nuzzled into my chest, "L-LeopardStar?"

"Yes, yes I will be your mate," She whispered, "you've done so much, you've saved my life, everyone's life in this clan."

I felt myself smile and I let out tears of joy as me and LeopardStar sat in her den and nuzzled lovingly.