Ill be there for you (GreyStripe x Male! Depressed! Reader)

You have been depressed ever since your parents left you and GreyStripe joins you for a small walk to sunning rocks only for it to become a rollercoaster of emotions
⚠️ Warnings: Self harm ⚠️
Not requested
Art by GreyPillow

You hung your head low, sitting away from the clearing we're everyone sat, every cat was happy, except you. Everyday you dread having to be part of this clan, all you wanted was to have your parents with you. you remembered the very day they left your side.

~•FlashBack•~

You painted heavily, trying to run back to camp  for help, however you heard an agonising yowl, to which you decided to turn back. A patrol of your parents, TigerClaw, DarkStipe and you were attacked at the RiverClan boarder, and you had to get help, for some reason, but instead you padded back, careful not to make a sound. Once you got back to the boarder, you saw over the bodies of your parents, TigerClaw and DarkStripe above them, that's when you fled back to camp to tell them what happened.

~•FlashBack end•~

You sighed heavily, looking down at your scarred legs, you had harmed yourself just to make sure you were still alive, as you would keep on trying to kill yourself ever since your parents died. Falling into a river, trying to have a cat from an opposite clan kill you when ThunderClan went into battle. But their was always someone to save you...

GreyStripe

The grey Tom had always saved you from purposely trying to fall in the river or he would save you in battle.

"Why do you save me...?" You whispered, looking at the Fluffy Grey cat talking to FireHeart and SandStorm. "He only did it cause he pity's me!"

You stud up, deciding to leave camp to pierce your flesh again, but of course, "Hey! Y/W/N!" You groaned in annoyance and turned around to see GreyStripe making his way over to you. "Were are you going?" That's when you noticed FireHeart and SandStorm staring at you from afar.

Putting on a fake smile, you looked into his amber eyes, "H-hey GreyStripe!" You looked at your paws, "I was just going for a walk."

You were hoping that he would just leave you alone but GreyStripe just padded closer to the entrance, "I will come with you!" He mewed enthusiastically.

'He just pity's you!'

Hearing the voice in your head yowl at you, but you ignored it, "s-sure!" He just gave you a wide smile and ran out of camp, you following slowly behind.

The walk went well and You and GreyStripe sat at SunningRocks, however all you wanted was to be alone. "are you ok Y/W/N?" Your 'friend' asked you, he voice full of concern.

You lowered your ears, "y-yes I'm fine." But that's when you realised he was looking at your front legs, "well I had a wonderful time, but I think it's time to go back to camp."

You quickly stud up however then you turned around to walk away, FireHeart was standing to your left, SandStorm on your right. you turned back to GreyStripe, he didn't have his usual smile, instead he was frowning. "Why are you like this?" His voice cracking. "Why would you do this to yourself?"

FireHeart stepped closer, that's when you realised... you wouldn't be able to escape this. But you'll try. Before you could even react, SandStorm leaped at you pinning you down, you quickly threw her off, but FireHeart pulled you back down, "Please, Y/W/N! This is for your own good!"

SandStorm had also pinned you down, now you had no chance to escape, "You don't care!" You spat, tears escaping your eyes, "you just pity me!"

FireHeart looked at GreyStripe, "he can't struggle for long," he meowed, "soon enough we'll have him in CinderPelt's den."

Your eyes widened, more tears escaping "No!" You yowled SandStorm and FireHeart kept hold of you as you struggled even more, "Stop just let me go!"

"No Y/W/N..." GreyStipe murmured, "Just give up..."

Your strength was slowly fading, but even though you were pinned down, you still have the chance to pierce your flesh severely. "Now it's time to not care anymore."

Swiftly you used the little strength you had to claw your left front leg severely, causing the scars on your legs to bleed badly. FireHeart let go and yowled for you to stop, trying to pin your fore legs down. SandStorm Said something before leaving and GreyStripe stumbled beside you. Through fatigue, you passed out.

You looked around, all that was around you was darkness. You were in a dream. However you saw two silhouettes in the distance, when you squinted you then realised it was your parents, you never knew who was responsible for the death of your parents, but was this going to reveal it?

You saw Y/M/N yowling at TigerClaw, only to hear these words, "you should've chosen me as a mate!" Then the brown tabby clawed your mother's throat. Your father tried to leap at TigerClaw, but DarkStripe pinned him down, "you Y/F/N, will also pay the price, for stealing Y/M/N away from me." Tiger gave a small nod as DarkStripe bit down into your fathers throat, your parents were killed by your clan mates.

"We'll keep Your son alive, for now." TigerClaw meowed, "unless he takes his own life."

The large tabby looked directly at you and ran towards you, Claws unsheathed. You tried to run but he Caught up to you. You yowled in fear as your vision faded.

"Y/W/N! Calm down!" You Heard CinderPelt mew, you were breathing heavily as you woke up from your nightmare, FireHeart was also trying to calm you down.

"You'll open your wounds again," the ginger tabby meowed.

Your eyes widened, "W-wounds?" You yelped, "did TigerClaw do it?"

You fell into your nest, GreyStripe then ran into the den, "what happened?"

"He woke up from a nightmare, and he keeps on mentioning TigerClaw."

The grey Tom sighed and crouched beside you, CinderPelt and FireHeart left the den to give you some space, "he k-killed them, TigerClaw and DarkStripe killed my parents..."

GreyStripe looked into your cloudy E/C eyes, tears running down your face, "shhh, it's ok, let it all out." You nuzzled GreyStripe's fur, sobbing loudly as your friend comforted you.

"Why would you do this to yourself though?" He meowed, "harming yourself and trying to end your life?"

You calmed down and looked at your fore legs, patched with cobwebs, "I did it because I wanted to see my family again, I was an apprentice when they were killed by him. I just wanted to be with them!"

GreyStripe groomed your ruffled up pelt, "you'll see them again soon, In StarClan, but for now you'll be here with cats that love you."

"How do you know that there's some cat out there that loves me...?"

GreyStripe gave you a soft smile, licking your cheek...

"Because I love you."

A/N: sorry if this was bad, it was a bit rushed.