Such a softie (BlackStar x fem! Reader)

You and BlackStar have been best friends since you were kits he's always had a tough guy act around others, but he acts more loving towards you, even in the harsh rule of TigerStar

Requested by soft_sasha
Y/K/N (your kit name)
Art is by me

You sat in RiverClan Camp, your tail flicked on the ground as you sat beside BlackFoot, TigerStar had created TigerClan, and StoneFur, FeatherPaw and StormPaw Are being judged for being half-clan, Honestly, you felt bad for them, but if you showed any sympathy TigerStar would claw your throat out.

"I won't do it!" StoneFur snarled, TigerStar glared down at the Grey Tom.

"You had your chance," he meowed, "DarkStripe, attack!" You watched as the black tabby fought weakly against the RiverClan deputy.

"He fights like a kittypet!" You heard BlackFoot mumble, his gaze fixed on the two toms, you hummed In agreement.

When DarkStripe was on the ground, and StoneFur was panting, many wounds on his pelt, TigerStar fixed his eyes on his deputy, "BlackFoot!" TigerStar yowled, the white Tom lifted his head, "finish the job!"

You looked on as your best friend raised to his paws and attacked StoneFur, clawing his throat out, and leaving him to die on the cold ground. BlackFoot walked away and went to talk to TigerStar giving harsh glares towards the apprentices that witnessed the murder.

You started to think back when you were kits in the nursery, wishing you could go back to the old ShadowClan.

~•Flashback•~

You sat it the nursery, two kits who were older came up to you, RedKit and LionKit (Oc's) they were smirking as they sat down in front of you, "hey Y/K/N!" LionKit meowed, "were are your friends?"

You didn't respond, you knew what they were going to say, "oh, that's right, you have none!" RedKit finished the sentence, The two Tom-kits laughed at you. You just looked down at your paws, they were right, you didn't have any friends. Most kits would just ignore you.

"Leave her alone!" You heard someone mewed, you turned your head and saw a white Tom with black paws, a tortoiseshell and a grey Tom stud beside him. All around the same size as RedKit and LionKit.

"Ohhh what are you going to do about it, BlackKit?" RedKit snickered.

"We'll send you running to your mother without tails!" BlackKit snarled, the other two kits beside him unsheathed their tiny claws and LionKit and RedKit left you alone. "Are you ok?"

You shyly nodded and stud up, "y-yes, thank you."

"I'm BlackKit! These are my litter mates, Flintkit and FernKit!" FernKit gave you a wide smile and FlintKit gave you a greeting nod, "what's your name?"

"I'm Y/K/N."

~•FlashBack end•~

That was when you and BlackFoot became the best of friend, inseparable and the two of you were always their for each-other.

Snapping out of your thoughts, You rose to your paws and padded towards FeatherPaw and StormPaw, guiding them back to their prison that MistyFoot was also being kept in, "your brother has been killed," you whispered, you saw tears in the she-cat eyes as she mourned the loss of her Brother, "I'm sorry..."

"I don't need your pity!" She spat, BlackFoot then approached claws unsheathed.

"Don't talk to her like that!" He snarled, MistyFoot narrowed her eyes at him before lying down and the back of the den. BlackFoot sighed and flattened his ears, "do you...want to take a walk with me?"

You gave a small nod, left the prisoners and headed out of camp, the two of you walked across the River bank, BlackFoot cleaned his paws as the two of you got a distance away from camp, basically near the thunderpath that separates ShadowClan and ThunderClan. As you watched your best friend clean the blood of his paws, you could tell something was wrong. "Are you ok?"

Your best friend stopped and lowered his head, sitting down, "no, I'm not," he meowed, he dropped his whole tough guy act and started acting like he usually does only around you, like a softie, "I-I didn't want to kill StoneFur, but I knew I would pay the price if I didn't."

You sat beside him and placed your tail on his shoulder, he flinched at your action, "it wasn't your fault, TigerStar's rule is harsh, I know, but all we can do is keep our heads up high."

BlackFoot gave you a small smile and licked your head, causing your ears to heat up, "thank you Y/W/N," he mewed softly. He then quickly stood up, "race you back to camp!"

You stud up and rolled your eyes, "you cheeky fur ball!"

~•TimeSkip•~

This was it, BlackFoot's leader ceremony, He insisted that you would join him on the talk to the moonstone, along with LittleCloud. TigerStar's rule wasn't long, which was a good thing, and the fight with BloodClan almost caused you to loose your life. But it was all over. Once you approached Mother mouth, LittleCloud sat beside the entrance, you were about to sit with him but he shook his head.

"Go inside with him," the tabby mewed quietly, BlackFoot stood at the entrance waiting, you gave a small nod and followed your friend into the dark cave. Once the two of you were standing in front of the moonstone, BlackFoot gave a small sigh, laid down and touched his nose to the quartz, and he was asleep.

You looked down at him, he looked so peaceful in his sleep, when he was walking to the high stones he was nervous, but now he seems to be calm. You watched I'm for a while before letting out a small gasp as you noticed a small black diamond appear on his head, along with Black markings on his eyes, (these are his leader marks as seen in the picture)

You noticed BlackStar's eyes flicker open so you immediately looked away, he gave a small chuckle as you felt his gaze on you, "checking me out in my sleep?" You blushed in embarrassment.

"Umm, n-no," you quickly mumbled, BlackStar rolled his eyes.

"You can't lie to me Y/W/N," he mewed softly, you know, and I know, that you love me."

At this point you were a stuttering mess, "w-what, no, no I-I don't..."

"Come on just say it~"

You sighed in defeat, "fine! I love you." BlackStar smiled happily.

"I love you too," their was a moment of silence, however BlackStar then looked into your E/C eyes, lightly blushing "would you like to be my mate?" Your ears heated up and you gave a small nod, smiling happily.

"Of course I will," BlackStar nuzzled you as the moonstone shone bright and you could feel The gazes of StarClan on you.