My guardian angel (Tiny/Scourge x Fem! Reader)

Your a kittypet living next door to Scourge, Tiny, and you go to protect him as he's leaving the twoleg place.
Requested by Sn0wwish
M/N: mother's name
I can't remember the artist of this but if anyone knows please tell me

You jumped on to the fence your litter mates, Scamp and Bella played below you. (they don't give the names of the two cats who warn tiny when he goes to the forest so they are named after two cats my friend has)

You looked at the forest that was next to the house folk, deep and menacing, M/N told you many things about the clans, that their were generations of cats from four different clans. You were always amazed by this and always wanted to go and explore, but your mother told you otherwise.

That's when you heard the tinkling of a bell you looked down to see Tiny from next door, panic visible in his eyes as he looked into the forest, "What's wrong?" You meowed, he quickly turned his head towards you, ears flattened, "hey, hey! I'm not going to hurt you." You leaped down and sat beside him, placing your tail over his shoulders, "are you ok...?"

The small Tom shook his head, "n-no." You looked into his blue eyes, "m-my sister told me that unwanted cats get thrown in the river, a-and none of the twoleg's want me."

He sobbed into your fur, Bella and Scamp then leaped onto the fence, listening in, "so what are you going to do about it?" Bella meowed, grooming her cream tabby pelt.

"I-I'm going to run away." Tiny mewed, "into the forest."

Scamp's green eyes widened in alarm, "the forest?" He stuttered, "you wouldn't want to go there! Them Forest cats could eat you in one gulp."

"Don't Say that Scamp!" You meowed, glaring into his green eyes, he just shrugged as he groomed his black and white pelt.

"He has got a point, K/N," Bella mewed, her amber eyes looked into your E/C ones, "he wouldn't survive at the size he is now."

You glared at both of them, "if he's going into the forest, then he's not going alone,"

Scamp and Bella looked at you with wide eyes, Tiny stared at you in shock, "your coming back, right?" Bella mewed, sadness in her voice.

"Maybe," you mumbled, "but for now, farewell, I have to take care of him."

You padded away, Tiny by your side, you were the oldest out of your litter mates and comparing the size between you and Tiny he was rather small, but that was the reason you went with him, to protect him.

"So w-what did your mother tell you about the clans?" Tiny mewed shyly.

"My mother told me that they are brave and fearless cats all separated into four clans that share the forest," you responded, "what about you?"

"M-my mother always told me that the clans cats were blood thirsty killers and that their a scourge on all cats."

Suddenly you heard voices coming closer, Tiny halted beside you, shaking in fear a three cats emerged from the undergrowth of the forest, "what are you two doing on our territory?" A grey Tom snarled, your tail lashed in fury.

"We're just passing by," you meowed, trying to stay calm. You padded away with tiny but the grey Tom then pinned you down and Tiny stud their in shock, a brown tabby towering above him, "let us go!"

"Now why would I do that?" The Tom spoke.

"ThistleClaw Stop!" A blue she-cat snapped at him, "they were only passing by!" The Tom named ThistleClaw snorted.

"So? They need to learn their lesson!"That's when Tiny leaped onto ThistleClaw and bit his ear, causing him to release you. ThistleClaw shook the black Tom off and glared down at him. "TigerPaw show that small black runt what we do to trespassers"

The young Tom then leaped onto Tiny, clawing him as the small cat squealed in pain, "let him go!" You yowled at TigerPaw in fury, causing to tumble, and the bell off Tiny's collar snapped off, you release  TigerPaw and ran off with Tiny in your jaws.

You heard the small Tom cough and say something you'll never forget, "love you, Y/W/N."

"love you too."

~•TimeSkip•~
You laid beside the dumpster that Scourge slept on, your pelt was soaked by the rain and you shivered, BloodClan was formed and your collar had teeth and claws jabbed into it, "why don't you sleep beside me?" You heard Scourge meow.

Slowly, you raised to your paws and leaped onto the dumpster, laying beside your leader, their was a moment of silence. "Scourge, do you ever regret leaving your family?"

He looked into your E/C eyes, "sometimes," he answered, "but how could I regret it when you join me on this?"

Your ears heated up at this, "w-what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that you made me feel complete, You protected me and cared for me in this twoleg ally," he spoke with a soft smile, placing his paw on yours, making sure he didn't injure you with his abnormal claws, "you were my guardian angel through my life, and I now ask..."

"Would you like to be my mate?"

You gave him a wide smile and nuzzled him, "of course I will you little fur-ball!" Scourge blushed at this and mumbled to him self before embracing you.