A fight for love|| BrambleClaw x reader x SquirrelFlight

Your friends Bramble and Squirrel have a crush on you and they broth try and fight for your love. Gender is up to you.
Not requested
Art by Aniritak

You watched as your friends BrambleClaw and SquirrelFlight start fighting again, obviously you thought it was about their relationship ship, but you decided not to stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

You finally decided to go and grab some prey before going out on patrol with the two mouse-brains. You picked out a plump squirrel before laying down in the middle of the clearing. Just then BrambleClaw came up to you, a mouse in his jaws, "mind if I sit beside you?"

"Not at all," you mewed, he nodded in thanks and began eating his mouse whilst you gulped down your squirrel.

"I wanted to ask..." he mewed, you looked into his amber eyes, "would you like to join me on a small walk beside the lake later?"

For some reason your ears heated up, but you gave a small nod, "of course BrambleClaw." He gave a cheeky smile, however you noticed SquirrelFlight glaring at the brown tabby.

After you finished your Squirrel, you walked towards the entrance of camp, were SquirrelFlight, BrambleClaw and FireStar were waiting. Once the patrol was near the lake, FireStar turned towards you, "we'll split up in two's, BrambleClaw will go with me, SquirrelFlight will go with Y/W/N."

You noticed FireStar give a small wink towards his daughter, whilst BrambleClaw let out a groan in annoyance. "Oh be quiet Bramble!" SquirrelFlight hissed, "you'll get your chance to be paired with Y/W/N."

"You just want them all to yourself!" He growled, FireStar rolled his eyes.

"Come on BrambleClaw!" The ginger Tom hissed, with that the two toms walked away, leaving you and SquirrelFlight alone.

"So," you dragged out the 'o' as you looked towards your ginger friend, "guess we should go to the ShadowClan boarder?"

SquirrelFlight gave you a wide smile, "actually, were doing something else." She mewed, "race you to the abandon twoleg place!"

She darted away, you sighed and picked up the pace, quickly you caught up with SquirrelFlight, until you were right behind her, but you tripped on a rick and tumbled into her. Only to land on top of her, becoming a blushing mess, "I-I.. I'm so sorry!"

SquirrelFlight giggled at how flustered you were and swiftly licked your cheek, "it's fine!" You stared into her Green eyes, mesmerised by her, but as you realised what you were doing, you swiftly got up and sat down, keeping your gaze of your bushy tail friend. "Come on!" SquirrelFlight squealed, standing up and padding into the twoleg place.

"So why did we come here?" You asked, SquirrelFlight looked into your E/C eyes.

"I wanted to have some alone time with you," she mumbled, "your mainly always with BrambleClaw!"

You let out a small sigh and you laid down on the grass that grew in the ruined building, "just for you then~" SquirrelFlight curled up beside you, your ears heated up as she licked your head.

~•TimeSkip•~

You groaned in annoyance as you were poked in your sleep, you open your eyes to see BrambleClaw, he stared down at you, "what is it?"

"You said that you'll join me on a walk to the lake, you promised!"

You raised a brow, "when did I ever mention a promise?" The older Tom pouted and you laughed quietly, making sure not to wake anyone, "alright, alright. I'm coming."

BrambleClaw smiled and hopped out of the den, you shook your head, stud up and caught up with your friend. "Let's go!"

Once you got to the lake, you sat in front of it, watching the reflection of SilverPelt, BrambleClaw sat beside you, slowly intertwining his tail with yours, making your ears heat up.

That's when the tabby put his paw in the water and splashed you in the face, flattening your ears in annoyance, BrambleClaw just laughed. "Why you little-!" You stud up and swiped your paw in the lake and splashed your friend, "how do you like that!"

You then put all four paws in the water as you fought with BrambleClaw in the shallow end of the lake. It was and fun and games until your friend fell on top of you, both of you looked each other in the eyes, blushing, "guess this happened to me twice how huh?"

BrambleClaw gave you a confused look, "what do you mean?"

"I fell on top of SquirrelFlight when we went on patrol," you responded, you saw a look of jealousy on Brambleclaw's face.

"Well I'm happy I had you to myself, tonight," he purred. You blushed as he licked your cheek. The two of you left the water, soaked.

You shivered and laid down on the soft grass, whilst BrambleClaw didn't seem to be bothered by the cold air mixed in with the water, "are you cold?"

You nodded vigorously as BrambleClaw laid down beside you wrapping his fluffy tail around you, making you feel safe and warm.

"So that's why I didn't see you two asleep!" You and BrambleClaw turned around to see SquirrelFlight, an annoyed look on her face.

"Why can't you just leave me alone with Y/W/N for once!?"

SquirrelFlight rolled her eyes, "they loves me more you know."

"Does not!"

"Does to!"

You eyes widened as you watched the two bicker, "y-you both love me...?"

They looked towards you, embarrassed. "Yes we do," BrambleClaw meowed.

"That's why we've been arguing and fighting for so long," SquirrelFlight added, "we've been trying to fight for your love."

Your ears heated up, but you let out a small sigh, "I love you both equally," you mewed, "more that friends."

"So..." SquirrelFlight mewed, looking at her paws, "what does this mean?"

"Maybe you can both be my mates...?" You slowly mewed, BrambleClaw looked at SquirrelFlight. They then nodded and turned back to you.

"That could work," BrambleClaw meowed. You then nuzzled them both, they returned the gesture.

"Your both the greatest cats I've ever met."