FireStar x fem! reader

Of course to start this off I did FireStar, this wasn't a request. Your a warrior in this.

Art is by ZetaPold on Tumblr

You growled in annoyance as you watched your childhood friend with SandStorm. You joined FireStar in ThunderClan because the two of you left your twoleg houses to join the clans.

~•FlashBack•~

"Are you sure we should do this?" You mewed, "we could get severely injured by the wild cats smudge was talking about!"

Rusty rolled his eyes, "I don't think that wild cats exist out here, Smudge is just trying to scare us K/N." You looked around, worried about anything that could attack, Rusty was focusing on catching a mouse.

Whilst you waited, you notice amber eyes glared at the two of you in the shadows, "Rusty, run," you whispered. Rusty looked around, "run."

"Why?" He asked but that's when a grey Tom leaped out yowling at you and Rusty, your ginger friend took a run for it whilst you leaped back at the unknown Tom, snarling you actually slashed his shoulder. Rusty then came back to finish the cat off.

"Wow, you fight well for kittypets," the cat meowed in a friendly manner.

The hair on your back raised, "and we'll fight you again if we have to!"

"My names GreyPaw, I'm training to become a warrior of ThunderClan!"

~•Present•~
You remember the hard beating you gave to GreyStripe when you first met, you had many memories flooding back, of course the recent thing that came back was the battle with BloodClan and the death of TigerStar...

You noticed FireStar padding towards you, his gorgeous orange pelt glowing in the sunlight, you never told him but you always had a crush on him, ever since you moved in with his house folk you had butterflies in your stomach when he looked over your way or he acted like a stupid but cute furball. "Hey Y/W/N!" FireStar mewed happily, "do you want to go hunting with me?"

You smiled warmly and gave a small nod, however you noticed SandStorm glaring at you in the distance, she then made her way over, "could I join you guys?"

The ginger Tom nodded, and you snarled under your breath, SandStorm was always your rival when you were an apprentice, heck even if she was rude to you for being a kittypet you were good friends with her. Only once you became warriors it was a war for FireStar's love. "Sure, the more the merrier!" You heard a bit of disappointment in FireStar's voice but you just shrugged it off.

Once the three of you were out of camp, FireStar turned towards you and SandStorm, "let's split up, Me and Y/W/N will go to SunningRocks, SandStorm are you ok to go on your own?"

You heard the pale tabby she-cat mumble unto her breath before looking back at FireStar, "y-yes it's fine."

She narrowed her eyes at you before padding away, you and FireStar then left for SunningRocks, you noticed that the ginger Tom was walking close to you, pelts touching. FireStar then laid down on SunningRocks, "I thought we were going hunting," you mewed, however he didn't give you an answer, flicking his tail to tell you to lay beside him.

You did as you were told and crouched down beside your leader, after a moment of silence you felt his tail intertwining with your's, making your ears heat up, "ever since you came to me when we were kittypet's, I've always loved you Y/W/N," FireStar mewed, he licked your P/C fur. "Will you be my mate?"

You looked into his green eyes and smiled, "of course I will," you nuzzled your mate lovingly as the two of you fell asleep.