Stormy talks|| CloudTail x insecure! Reader

Gender is up to you
Requested by @CringySunFlora
Art by ursiday

You looked around camp feeling lonely as always, yes you were great friends with a lot of your clan members, but they always had stuff to do. To which you think it's to do something better than talk to you.

Every day you thought you looked like a mess, thinking that you had a murky P/C fur, and thinking your eyes were always dull, you were insecure because of your mother, not thinking you weren't good enough. You always tried to brush this off, but eventually you fell into the void of thinking you were an ugly cat that no one likes.

A loud crash came from the sky, as it started to rain heavily and everyone started to rush into their respective dens, however you felt the need to just sit in the rain and let it soak your pelt.

"Y/W/N!" You heard a familiar voice call, you turned around to see CloudTail, "come on, you'll catch GreenCough if you sit out there!"

You sighed in defeat as you dragged yourself to the warriors den, watching as all the other warriors laid in their nests, falling asleep. However you decided to sit near the entrance and watch the rain, you flinched as you felt a white fluffy tail brush your paws, CloudTail was sat beside you and your ears heated up.

You always had a crush on the fluffy Tom, however your mother always pushed you down for being 'ugly' and that you'll never find some cat to be with, plus she hated Kittypets.

"Are you alright, Y/W/N?" You snapped out of your thoughts to see CloudTail staring into your E/C eyes.

"Y-yes, I'm alright!" You awkwardly laughed, of Course CloudTail didn't buy it, he always knew something was wrong and now was the only time he could actually get something out of you. Since when he asked you if everything was alright, all you did was change the topic of me leave, saying you had something to do.

"Please Y/W/N," he mewed, "you can always tell me if something's wrong, we're best friends!"

'Friends' it hit your heart hard, you didn't know if he was telling the truth about you being friend or if your crush didn't like you back, all you did was sigh and after a few moments of a nice silence you spoke, "my mother always told me I wasn't good enough," you murmured, "she told me that I was ugly and I would never find love, a-and even when I told her that I had a crush, she told me he wouldn't like me back, and he was a kittypet."

CloudTail looked into your eyes with his blue ones, they were cloudy? "Y/W/N-,"

"Every night I always gave the dread of someone pushing me down," you stared at the sky, "I think about everything that my Mother told me..."

"Was to stop trying and let something take your life to StarClan, all because I love you CloudTail!" You sobbed, hanging your head low, some warriors, mainly DustPelt woke up because of your breakdown but didn't say anything, surprisingly.

Your best friend then smiled, "I-I didn't know that you loved me Y/W/N, if I have to admit I love you too." You then noticed that CloudTail was crying, "and I'm happy you told me everything."

You smiled weakly and enveloped CloudTail into a hug, feeling loved by CloudTail was comforting, you looked at your friend, who then licked your head, your cheeks heating up.

"Would you be my mate?" You muttered, CloudTail smiled and nodded.

"Of course I will you lovely she-cat, no matter what anyone says, I see the beauty in you."

then the storm started to disappear as the rain stopped, that's when you wondered if StarClan caused the storm to get you and CloudTail together.