I'll show you love|| HawkFrost x hated! Shadowclan! Reader

Requested by @NovarosieOwO

I've always been hated, and I never knew why. Petty names were always given to me, everyone judged how I acted, fought, hunted, and they judged me for my appearance...

I was a P/C E/C she-cat and I never knew what was wrong with it! And when that season comes no Tom is there for me. I've never known what love is...

Is it a good feeling?

A bad feeling?

However I'll never know since I haven't gotten a mate, as no Tom even finds me that good looking and She-cats taunt me. Heck Blackstar even said I should get stuck in a Fox trap so no would have to see me again.

Throughout the moons of my life I've always been looked down upon, some times cats from ShadowClan have chased me away from the fresh-kill pile or away from camp. Heck I didn't even have a good mentor, they abused me and didn't teach me how to hunt as they though I was a 'disgrace' so my hunting skills were poor.

It was another horrible day, I woke up with thorns in my nest, as of course RussetFur and IvyTail had put them in there like always. I would usually pick them out but now I've grown use to the thorns, even if they drew blood.

I slowly rose from my nest and padded out of the warriors den, looking around I saw the apprentices glare at me, laugh at me. On the other hand the warriors were crowded around the fresh-kill pile, stopping me from even getting any.

However today was the day I had enough, I stomped over to the fresh-kill pile and glared at the cats there: OakFur, TawnyPelt, RussetFur and RowanClaw. They all turned to me and glared back.

"Well look who it is!" RussetFur snicker, "is the fox-dung warrior!"

"Don't call me that!" I snapped back, they didn't really think I would give such a response but they just laughed, "now I actually want to eat, so if you excuse me."

OakFur then suddenly blocked my path, "your not worthy to have something that true warriors caught!" They all pushed me away and I let out a heavy sigh.

"Why don't you just kill me!?" I yelled at them, "if you hate me...that much then why don't you just kill me...!"

"Oh you don't get it, if you die you go to StarClan, no one would want that." TawnyPelt simply stated.

My ears then flattened, tears ready to escape my eyes as they all laughed and continued eating. I then looked walked away and left camp.

I then sat by the lake, Was it true StarClan didn't want me? I then started to cry loudly. "Why can't it just all be over!?"

"If StarClan really hated me then why don't they strike me down. Now!" As if my prayers were answered as I fell into the lake, because I'm very clumsy.

My lungs started to fill with water, this is it I'm going to die. Finally. As I was about to die with a smile on my face, I suddenly felt something tug onto my scruff, and pull me out of the cold water.

I spluttered the water out of my lungs and looked at the one who saved me with a glare. However my eyes widened to see A brown tabby Tom with blue eyes.