Such a manipulator|| Sol x Male! Reader

Your the leader of ShadowClan in this and Sol has taken over your clan, and your heart
Requested by: Xlo_The_Protogen_

ShadowClan, your clan. You've lead this clan for many moons now and it's all been good. However when every cat was just relaxing, the patrol came back with HollyPaw, the ThunderClan apprentice. You stood up and leaped off the leader's branch, your P/C fur swayed elegantly and you landed on your paws.

"Why have to come to ShadowClan?" You meowed towards the black she-cat, not in a threatening way.

Looking as if she was trying to find the words, your tail flicked as the other ShadowClan cats attention drew towards her, "WindClan and RiverClan are attacking ThunderClan, and we need your help."

You stood there for a moment before nodding, turning towards your clan, "ShadowClan!" You yowled, "ThunderClan needs our help as WindClan and RiverClan are fighting them, everyone in?"

Every ShadowClan cat yowled in agreement, all standing up and followed you out of camp, HollyPaw ran beside you.

Once you got to the area we're the attack was going on, ThunderClan territory, the fur on your neck bristled and you bared your teeth. "ShadowClan attack!"

You immediately went for LeopardStar, and the fight erupted against all the clans. You slashed at the golden she-cat's ear, causing it to bleed, LeopardStar snarled and knocked you off your feet, almost slashing at your throat. However you dodged her sharp claws and kicked her away. Suddenly, the sky became darker, you looked up and took a step back, now being close to FireStar. All four leaders looked up to see the sun being covered up. In alarm, WindClan and RiverClan immediately retreated and you stud there frozen as ShadowClan started to run. That's when you noticed a Handsome calico cat sit in front of the eclipse.

"This is what StarClan couldn't show, they never gave a sign." His voice was so soft, yet manipulative, he looked directly at you with his amber eyes and it caused your ears to heat up, you then rose to your paws and retreated back to camp.

~~~~~~~~~~

"The dawn patrol found a few scraps on the boarder..." You tried to focus on what Russetfur was saying, but all you could think about was that calico Tom, "Y/L/N...?"

"S-sorry Russetfur, I... keep on getting lost in thought..." the dark ginger she-cat sighed, "when's the hunting patrol coming back?"

Just at that moment, the patrol came back. RowanClaw, CrowFrost and OlivePaw all padded close together, an uncertain look on their faces. "What's wrong?" Russetfur spoke.

The three cats moved to the side to reveal that loner, your eyes widened as the calico Tom padded up towards you. "Why are you here?" You demanded, trying to hide the nervousness.

"He requested for us to bring him here," CrowFrost meowed, "he was with Jaypaw, Lionpaw and Hollypaw."

You raised a brow as the loner smiled, "greeting Y/L/N, I'm sol and I just want to request if I could stay."

You stayed silent for a moment before narrowing your eyes at him, "you can stay, but if you try anything funny." You snarled.

"Very well..."

~•TimeSkip•~

You sat beside the lake, lost in thought. "Was it the best option to keep him in my clan...?" You muttered to yourself, looking up at SilverPelt, as if you were looking for an answer from them.

"You won't get an answer from them."

You quickly turned around to see sol standing there, his pale calico pelt glistening in the moonlight. "How long have you been there?"

"I've been here all this time," he mewed, padding time you side and taking a seat, "StarClan are worthless, you never get answers from them, everything they do, and say is a lie. That eclipse... they didn't know about it."

You glared at the water, soaking in whatever Sol was saying, "the clan should just erase their beliefs, every clan should." At this point he as circling you, his tail slowly trailing around your body. "The warrior code is also worthless, go on...loose your faith in them worthless ghost cats!"

You looked up at the sky and snarled, "your right," you meowed, "StarClan are nothing!"

"I see your love for me is more stronger than your faith in StarClan," Sol smirked, he nuzzled you as you sat there in silence. "I love a strong leader."

"I love you too, Sol," you murmured, your ears heating up. You and your calico mate stud up and left, not knowing that certain ghosts were looking at you in sadness and disappointment.

A/N: sorry if it's not as long as the other one-shots, it was kinda rushed as I wanted to get something out ^^'