Crazy (yandere! AshFur x Male! Reader)

Requested by twitchaccidental
Art by Mizu-no-Akira

"Y/W/N~" you heard AshFur slowly say your name as you were asleep, "wake up~"

You opened your eyes and smiled, "what is it my best Tom in the world?" You saw a blush appear on AshFur's face.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go take an early walk?"

You lifted your head and smiled, "ok," you yawned as you said this, standing up as you shook your pelt. "Come on then."

AshFur smiled, and followed you out of the warriors den, as you were talking on your way to the lake, BerryNose came padding towards you, "hey Y/W/N?"

"Hey! What's up?" You cheerfully Greer him, he looked at his paws for a moment.

"Can I speak to you for a moment?" You nodded and glanced at AshFur.

"Could you sat here for a moment?" You sweetly asked.

"Y-yes of course," AshFur responded, you noticed him glare at BerryNose.

"Okay BerryNose, lets go to the abandon twoleg nest." He gave a small nod as he followed, once you arrived you sat down, "alright What is it you want to talk about?"

That's when you realised that he wasn't being his confident bossy self, he was more shy around you, "I wanted to tell you that I've always had a crush on you, a-and I wanted to know if you wanted to be my mate?" (Yes gay BerryNose >:3)

"B-Berrynose, I-I don't know what to say," you blushed as you stared into The cream tabby's blue eyes, "of course I will!"

Berrynose cried tears of joy as he nuzzled you lovingly, little did you know someone was watching.

~•TimeSkip•~

You didn't know what to do anymore, your new mate BerryNose was now dead, seemingly drowned in the lake, he of course wasn't your first mate, you had four more before that, two toms and two she-cats. ElmClaw, AppleNose, ReedFeather and FallShine (all made up off the top of my head).

You sighed in defeat as you were going to be the Tom with the most mates in existence, AshFur then padded up to you, "are you ok?" He asked, trying to keep himself cool and normal.

"N-no I'm not, I don't understand why I can't keep my mates," you sobbed, "I'm I not made for love?"

"Of course you are!" AshFur meowed, "I know that someone here loves you."

"Well, I won't love them back," you mewed harshly, "all I'll do is cause them to die, plus I don't love anyone else in this clan, other than the ones that were dragged away from me!"

AshFur stared at you, his Blue eyes wide with shock, suddenly his eyes narrowed, "I-I see how it is," he mumbled, "I'll go now."

With that you never talked to AshFur for a few weeks, only causing you to become more isolated from the world, no one loved you, however you were snapped out of your thoughts when...

CRASH!

Lightning hit a tree in camp, setting it ablaze, the rain showered down as the cats of the clan ran out of camp, however you were trapped in the fire with SquirrelFlight and her kits. However, as you were about to help SquirrelFlight with pushing the branch, AshFur leaps at you, causing you to stumble and land into SquirrelFlight.

"What is the meaning of this AshFur?" SquirrelFlight meowed, "my love is for BrambleClaw, and why are you bringing Y/W/N into this?"

He laughed like a maniac, "you don't understand!" He glared at you, "ever since I stared into Y/W/N's eyes I fell for him, and everyone got in the way, so I killed them!"

You stared in shock, tears running down your face, SquirrelFlight glared at AshFur and The three were just as surprised and shocked as you were.

"ElmClaw, AppleNose, ReedFeather, FallShine...BerryNose..."

"How could you do such a thing?!" HollyLeaf yowled, AshFur glared at her.

"I did it for Y/W/N," he smiled, "and I've already gotten under Y/W/N's fur, now all I need to do is kill your kits SquirrelFlight and you'll both feel the pain that I've endured!"

"Their not my kits!"

~•TimeSkip•~

It had been a few days since the fire, and you were so paranoid about AshFur, killing your past mates so he could love you all to himself? You felt sick when you heard that.

"Oh Y/W/N~" you flinched as tears ran down your face when you heard that voice, you turned around to see AshFur, "you haven't told anyone, have you~"

You vigorously shook your head, standing up and unsheathing your claws, "no one w-would believe me!"

"Well, it's good you haven't told me, because now..." he crouched down, read appeared in his eyes, "you won't tell anyone!"

He leaped at you however he was immediately pushed down into the ground, by HollyLeaf...

"You won't hurt him!" She yowled, "they don't need you to cause trauma anymore!" The black she-cat then bit down into the grey Tom's throat.

HollyLeaf panted and she looked at you, "I'm sorry," she mumbled, "it had to be done."

"I-I understand," you whispered, "thank you for saving me."

She smiled and nuzzled you, "we'll keep this to ourselves for now, soon they will need to know," you gave a small nod and left for camp, little did you know, AshFur could taunt you in your dreams...

Through the dark forest...

(Sorry if it's not the best, I've never written anything about Yandere's before so I tried my hardest)