Not leaving you alone|| TigerClaw x Sick! Reader

Gender is up to you
Requested by mittensdogpuppy
Art by TennelleFlowers

You woke up with a throbbing headache, however you tried to ignore it and lifted yourself up and left the Warriors den, looking around you noticed BlueStar looking at you, flicking her tail to greet you.

You gave her a smile back, however your headache became worse, but you padded over to her, "hello BlueStar."

"Hello, Y/W/N," she responded, "could you go on the dawn patrol with TigerClaw, WhiteStorm and SandPaw?" You nodded your head, only causing more pain.

"Yes, I'll go do that," you tried to sound fine, but then you felt your throat starting to get dry, and you let out a small cough.

"Are you alright?"

Your leader looked at you with concern but you just awkwardly laughed, "yes I'm fine, I better get going!"

You turned and padded towards the camp entrance and saw WhiteStorm and SandPaw waiting. TigerClaw wasn't there. "Hello Y/W/N!" The white Tom mewed, "could you go and wake up TigerClaw?"

You hummed in response, since you didn't want to nod your head and cause more pain, and left to wake up TigerClaw. You saw Him in an awkward position lying on his back, you giggled, causing the Tom to almost wake up, you then padded closer to him and placed both front paws on his exposed belly, "wake up!" You meowed loudly, causing you to cough loudly. TigerClaws eyes shot open and he pushed you off, causing you to groan in pain as your body hit the ground.

"What are you doing on the ground?" TigerClaw meowed.

You grumbled in response, "I was trying to wake you up and you made me fall on the ground." You the went into a coughing fit, "I needed to wake you up for the dawn patrol."

TigerClaw's eyes then softened, "are you going too?" You gave a small nod in response as you lifted yourself up, "but you don't seem very well, maybe you should go back in your nest."

"I'll be fine," you croaked, "let's go already." You tiredly padded out of the den With TigerClaw to the entrance of camp.

~•TimeSkip•~

"Ok me and SandPaw will head over to the ShadowClan boarder," WhiteStorm mewed, "TigerClaw and Y/W/N will head to the RiverClan boarder."

TigerClaw nodded as he turned to head over to the boarder between ThunderClan and RiverClan, you dragged your self to catch up with him. Everything was going fine until you started Coughing loudly, causing the brown tabby to flinch.

"Are you ok over there?" He meowed, you tried to respond but all that came out was more coughs, and eventually you felt bile rise in your throat, immediately throwing it up. TigerClaw's eyes widened as he comforted you, stroking your back with his tail, "it's ok Y/W/N, let it all out."

He sounded so nice, more nicer than he usually is, he's mainly a large threatening, powerful cat. However your pain slowly died down and you passed out.

Your eyes flickered opened as the smell of herbs hit you, your vision was blurry, but you could hear SpottedLeaf's and TigerClaw's voices...

"Are they going to be alright?" TigerClaw meowed.

"They'll be fine for StarClan sake!" You heard SpottedLeaf hiss, "it's not like you to care so much for another cat."

At this point all you wanted to do was fall back asleep...

"I just wanted them to be safe! BlueStar allowed her to go on the patrol."

"Well you should of convinced them to stay back at camp."

"For StarClan's sake can you both be quiet," you groaned, "I'm trying to-," you were cut off as a cough erupted from your throat, and SpottedLeaf quickly gave you a honeycomb. You swiftly lapped up the golden sticky liquid and your throat felt much better.

The calico she-cat then left the medicine den, now you and TigerClaw were alone, a comforting silence was in the air. "So are you ok?"

You slowly nodded, "yes, thank you for the help TigerClaw." You let out a small yawn as you tucked your paws underneath you. TigerClaw then padded closer.

"Could I sleep with you?" You raised a brow at this, a light blush appearing on your face, "w-well it's just so I can be by your side to make sure your safe."

You held in a laugh at your clan mates stuttering and smiled, "of course you can." The dark tabby stared quiet and crouched beside you in your nest, the both of you slowly falling asleep together.